0.2

*Luke's P.O.V*

Once I get to the hotel - safe and sound thanks to Laurel's instructions - I can't help but wonder what exactly happened this afternoon. Finding someone who treated me that way even knowing who I am was completely unusual, something that never happened before. I tell the boys about it and they don't seem to give it much attention.

"Maybe she was too shy to ask for an autograph." Michael shrugs.

"Or maybe she wanted to but thought you'd get mad." Calum suggests.

"Or she simply didn't want to." I say, trying to defend my perspective.

"What are the odds, Luke?" Ashton laughs. "Everybody wants the taste of fame, it doesn't matter how. But if you felt something about this girl, try her. Let's see if you can actually trust a fan."

And that's exactly what I'm gonna do, I think to myself while grabbing my phone, ready to send a text message.

*Laurel's P.O.V*

Things are still not clear in my mind. An ordinary day at Cake&Coffee next to Megan's reading Wuthering Heights - yeah, I like old books - ended up as my life's craziest adventure; helped Luke Hemmings escape from a bunch of fans he couldn't give attention to at that moment, got tickets to the concert tonight and gave him my number. It happened real quick; so quick if I had blinked my eyes twice more I'd have missed it. How was I able to accomplish all that, me being... well, me? How was I able to act normally around him? Of course I do consider him a normal person and blah blah but did I forget he's the greatest celebrity crush I've ever had? If I were on my complete sense I'd have told him how talented he is and how flattered I was for getting to know him and if there was something I actually wanted from him was to tell the boys that they are awesome. However, I remained so calm and down to earth!

And now, back to my room in college, I'm panicking because I have nothing to wear tonight. Maybe a 5sos shirt? I don't have it. Black outfit? Even though I love this color so much, I'm getting a little tired of wearing it all the time. I ended up choosing boots, jeans colored that shape of green they wear in the army, an AC DC shirt, my favorite one, and a checked shirt around my waist. Before you ask, yeah again, I'm also a huge fan of rock bands.

Once Luke didn't text me or call me yet I begin to feel worried that he wouldn't, so I start works I have to deliver next week in order to keep myself busy. However, it doesn't take long for my phone to buzz.

"hey Laurel, this is Luke. please don't send my number to other people 😁" the text says. I laugh at it, a little shocked and excited. Of course I would never do that to him, I know it; but the thing is, there's no way he could be sure I wouldn't. Luke surprised me enough asking me for my number, so I decide to joke about it.

"Omg hey! So sorry, bragged about it on Twitter already, and sent it to every follower of yours! 😂😂 don't worry about it, I won't tell a soul, promise"

A few minutes later he replies.

"haha okay, i'm counting on u :-) once you get there go to the back and ask for John. he's got your ticket. bringing anyone w you?"

I thought about taking Megan, who's a huge fan of the band, but once she's having finals I'm not sure she'd be able to join me.

"Thought of a friend, but I'm not sure she can attend"

"okay, he'll have two tickets either way. see u later"

"See ya, and thank u so much!!!"

I throw my phone in bed and lay down beside it, shaking my legs and arms in the air, still unable to believe that it is all happening. But although I'm a little dazzled with the occasion, I try to remember myself they are no different than me, and this is something I've always stood up for in my life: no matter social or economic status, everyone deserves the same amount of respect and attention, and because of that I'm not willing to give them any way too much special treatment...

...But Megan, that's a whole different story. We are in the outside, it's now 6:30pm and the show begins in about three hours.

"I can't believe we're gonna see 5 Seconds of Summer! Live!!!!!" She screams, super excited. I laugh and hug her.

"I know! It's crazy, isn't it?" I jump, lively.

"You're the luckiest in the world! How come you got tickets on a promotion at Cake&Coffee? I live just across the street, go there every week and never got anything!" She rolls her eyes.

I know what you're thinking. I didn't tell Megan the truth about the tickets but because if I did she would ask too many questions I wasn't willing to answer; I promised Luke nobody would know.

"Like you said, it's pure luck" I smile and grab her by the hand to pull her to the back of the place. "Come. Tickets are with this guy back there."

We go to a small door behind a bus and a couple small trucks, and blocking the entrance there's this huge dude. I ask him about John, he calls someone and a few moments later this normal-sized man appears next to him.

"Evening ladies, what can I do for you?"

"Hey! I uh, I'm Laurel and this is my friend Megan. I got two tickets for tonight and I was asked to look for you once I got here."

He smiles and hands me a pair of tickets.

"After the last song you guys come back here, and little Jeff will let you pass to backstage." He tells us, poking the huge guard's shoulder. Megan stops breathing for a moment and holds my arm real tight.

"Thank you so much!" I say, and so we head to the queue. Within two hours we are inside and even though we are a in the back, when 5sos gets on stage to play we scream and sing so much I fear I'm gonna lose my voice. I pay attention to Luke, and it looks like he's searching for something in the crowd. Would that be me? I cannot wait to talk to him again.

--------

Please don't forget to comment and vote if you like it, cause it gives us motivation to keep on writing. I take suggestions and all. I also wanted to thank aestheticannie for being incredible and writing so perfectly!

Stay beautiful 💕 xo