3.1

*Laurel's P.O.V*
I'm nervous, really nervous.

The flight just landed and I'm officially in Sydney, a place I've always wanted to come even though I never thought I actually would.

Luke grabs my hand and we head to the airport lounge, where he said one of his brothers would be waiting for us.

When we cross the big door that separates the landing area from the main hall, Luke catches sight of a blonde man, that looks a lot like him.

He's incredibly handsome, may I add.

"Jack! I've missed you!" Luke hugs his brother and I stay behind, smiling timidly. Jack's gaze turns to me and he nudges Luke. "This is Laurel. Laurel, this is Jack, my brother."

"I'm delighted to meet you, Jack" I smile at him. He grabs my hand and kisses it.

"Me too, lady." He smirks. Oh well, now I know who Luke got his smirks from.

"And that is Celeste, my sister-in-law." Luke tells me and points at a brunette woman by Jack's side. She smiles at me and comes for a hug.

"I'm looking forward to being great friends with you!" She says, and I bright smile at her.

I LOVE them already.

Jack and Celeste helps us out with our bags. Luke and Jack are talking about some random topic while Celeste starts a conversation with me.

"Did you have a safe flight?" She asks me as we walk to the parking lot. Oh, let's not forget the strong accent, which I adore.

"Yes, it's a long journey but it was worth it." I reply, smiling. "I'm a little nervous, to be honest. Because I'm getting to know Luke's family."

"Don't worry about it," Celeste laughs, lightly squeezing my shoulder. "they awesome. I've been there, though. We always feel like we're gonna mess everything up, right?"

"Tell me about it" I sigh, feeling my hands shaking as we approach the car and I know that within a few minutes I'm going to be introduced to the people I wish to be my second family, if you know what I mean.

•••

"I feel like I'm on Finding Nemo" I say as we're in the car, looking through the window.

They all laugh.

"I hope that's a compliment" Jack chuckles.

"Oh, God, it totally is! Where are the pelicans, though?"

Luke giggles and presses me against his body, kissing my cheek.

"Why do you have to be so adorable?"

I blush. Celeste and Jack are staring at us through the mirror with that I-know-what-you're-doing-here look. However, Luke doesn't seem to mind, he even looks back at his brother with a huge smile on his face.

"Isn't she, Jack?"

"I beg to differ, little brother. She crosses the lines of being adorable." He winks at me and I feel like exploding. Celeste giggles and nods.

"I totally agree with Jack. We consider you as family already."

I squeeze Luke's arm, unable to control my happiness. His smile gets even bigger and he looks down at me, but says nothing.

Jack parks in front of a white house. I take a deep breath and hop out of the car.

Celeste gently grabs my arm and smiles at me.