1.5

a/n: warning: long chapter! don't get mad at me, everything I wrote was extremely necessary!! Enjoy your reading!

*Luke's P.O.V*

"Tomorrow we are definitely hanging out, Laurel!" Michael hugs Laurel tight when he comes picking me up. "Where do you suggest us to go?"

"I'm not quite sure yet," she chuckles. "but I'm gonna think about something and then I'll let you know."

Michael opens the door and hops in the driver seat, while I keep my hands in my pockets moving my weight from one foot to the other, standing in front of Laurel.

"Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" I smirk. She grabs one of my hands and clasp mine together with hers, a soft smile curving the corners of her mouth.

"Yeah. Thanks for stopping by, I had an amazing time today." She comes closer. I open my arms to give her a hug, gently rubbing her back.

"Believe me, it was equally amazing to me." I lean back to watch her face. When her hazel eyes meet mine she chuckles, embarrassed, so I lean down and place a soft kiss on her lips before walking around the car and opening the passenger seat door.

"Drive safe, Michael" Laurel tells him.

"Certainly, miss" He winks at her and pulls away. I watch as her figure becomes smaller and smaller as we take distance.

"She's got something" Michael speaks out of the blue.

"I know, right?" I reply, chuckling.

"Let's just hope nobody followed me and took pictures, you know."

"Don't you even dare thinking about it" I sigh. "Everything is going perfectly fine so far, I can't believe paps will ruin everything on the last days."

"You're being discreet, Luke, then I doubt it. Still, it's good to keep on being cautious."

We arrive at the mall and A is waiting with a lot of bags. When she spots the car she waves at us and we pull over.

"Did you buy the entire place or?" Michael mocks and A rolls her eyes.

"I bought enough. Lukey, here's your shirt." A hands me a bag of a brand I'd never heard of before. When I open it there's a black shirt inside. I unfold it and in its front it's written You Complete Me, double s in the end, making it Mess. It's cool.

"Thanks, I love it" I wink at her and she squeezes my shoulder. "So, are you guys hungry? We can stop somewhere to eat."

"I'm in!" Michael raises his hand and we drive downtown.

*Laurel's P.O.V*

"Laurel, I miss you! Haven't talked to you the whole week!" Megan mourns through the phone.

"I miss you too, Meg!" I say, unable to hold back the huge smile in my face due to my most recent visitor. I'm glad she can't see it, though. "Luke and Michael are around so I'm with them all my free time. Actually, I didn't even thank you!"

"Thank me for what?" She chortles.

"For giving my address to Luke. I love you for that, truly. You have no idea how incredible this week has been." I sigh, remembering about this afternoon.

Megan remains silent for a moment and then suddenly she lets out a loud scream.

"LAUREL." She gasps. "THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON BETWEEN YOU AND LUKE, IS THERE NOT?"

"What?" I awkwardly laugh, feeling my heart beating faster. "You're crazy. How's Tyler, by the way?"

"Don't you dare trying to change the subject." She scolds. "Are you home?"