4.8

*Luke's P.O.V*

"Luke, you can't simply frame someone based on an H, dude!" Ashton insists, following me as I walk furiously out of the studio.

"I don't fucking care!" I yell, getting my phone. "If she did this I swear to God I'm..."

"You are nothing" Michael yells back, standing on my way. He holds my arms and forces me to take a deep breath. "Do you hear yourself? Amanda can be lots of things but do you think she would do that to you?"

"Of course she would!" I retort. "Do you guys even know her? She's one vindictive bitch!"

I type Amanda's number.

"What?" She picks up, annoyed.

"I can't believe it, I can't believe you did leak information about Laurel and I! This is so low, even coming from you" I fire.

"Luke, what the fuck are you talking about?" Amanda laughs. "I don't give a damn about the bitches you fuck, not anymore!"

"Yeah, right. What about your dearest friend Hannah, who saw me with Laurel at Alex's party?!"

"Hannah has got better things to do with her life, she doesn't exactly stalk you and the skank, you know" She huffs. "Now, if all you need is to storm around someone, I don't have time right now, I'm in the middle of a footage. Oh, and it might not have been me, but I'm really glad someone decided to get you off the fairytale you think you are in."

"If I find out you're lying to me, Amanda..." I don't exactly finish my threat, hanging up before she could say anything.

"Hannah? Really?" Calum's got a questioning look on his face. "Why would she do it?"

"On A's call, of course." I roll my eyes. "She hates Laurel."

"Of course, Prom Queen is obsessed with you." Michael scoffs. "But I really don't think it was her."

"Are you telling Laurel?" Ashton asks me.

I sigh, heading to the chair again and throwing myself on it.

"I don't think so. I mean, what for? What's the worst thing that could happen with that information? People following her on Instagram?"

*Laurel's P.O.V*

"So tonight I'm calling all astronauts, all the lonely people that the world forgot..." We sing along to Simple Plan's lyrics.

Damian decided to throw a party to celebrate the success of our project, and he's quite obsessed with them.

"Damian!" Riley shouts "This is so fucking depressing, we were supposed to be happy!"

"I am!" He snaps.

Even though Riley and Damian fight all the time I can't stop feeling they were made for each other.

"Why don't you play Summer Paradise, then?" I suggest, taking a sip of my drink. "Or Jet Lag"

"That is actually a very interesting choice, Laurel" Someone says behind me. I turn around and for a second I don't know exactly how to act.

"Hey there" Austin smiles, awkwardly. Riley, who's standing right next to me, pinches my arm and squeaks. "Um, hi Riley."

"H-hi" She stutters, staring fixedly at him. Austin clears his throat and I nudge Riley. "Oh, I'm just getting a... I don't know. Talk to you two later"

And she walks away, leaving us alone.

"You didn't wish me happy new year" He pouts, drinking from his beer. "I got hurt."