8.0

December 6th
*Luke's P.O.V*

We stayed in Australia for 10 days. Jack's wedding was on the 14th and on the following day we went to this cool bar, in which I ended up missing my phone.

It happened once when I was younger, but since then I've been way more careful with my stuff, so I still don't get how I was able to lose it.

When I told John about it he immediately demanded me to call Verizon and change my number. I was glad I had written down the IMEI so the guys could block the device.

Summing up: lost my phone, got a new one, changed my number, lost my contacts.

I made sure to tell everyone I knew the number by heart, except one. I typed dozens of different messages I could possibly send Laurel, but why would I? She didn't want anything related to me, anyways. However, just for precaution, I tweeted that I had lost my phone in hopes that if someday she tries to reach me she's gonna see it and then call one of the dudes.

Well, theoretically that's what I thought.

To finish our European tour we only needed to play in three more cities and after that, USA again. The complete tour will end on February 20, when we play in Los Angeles. I'm excited for this one because Cal, Ash, Mikey and I had agreed on playing a different song every night when we got to the States again, and guess who gets to choose them?

I made a pretty cool set list with lots of options, and most have a meaning to me; most were played on the porch or Laurel had told me she liked them. I guess this is the best thing I could do using mum's advice. I hope she gets it.

I hope she gets to see it.

"Luke, I just got the cities we're playing in the US and the order" Ashton calls out, snapping me out of my daze.

The four of us get together to check on the list. My eyes quickly inspect the entire paper, looking for a special city.

I frown. That's odd, I can't find it.

"San Fran is in the other page, Luke" Calum nudges me and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not looking for it. God."

"Of course not" He scoffs.

I shrug, knowing that I'm not able to convince anybody.

"Well, if you're not, then I am" Michael gets in the middle, turning the page. "Oh, I see. It's one of the 5 final cities, and then we're done."

"Time flew... we are almost there."

"I know right" Ashton grins. "I miss Bry."

"I miss Natalie" Calum fake pouts. We laugh.

"We better get ready because we go on stage in one hour" I say, standing up. They follow me and we do everything we need to. I take my guitar, sliding my fingers through it.

What would I be doing if it wasn't this? Do I even have another option?

London, Leeds and Dublin pass in a blink of an eye and before I know it we are flying to New York.

Landing we are received by hundreds of fans and it's honestly an amazing feeling to be in this city.

I guess Hey There Delilah suits tonight.