0.8

*Luke's P.O.V*
I wake up with A beside me. She's still asleep, wrapped in her sheets. I've got vague memories about last night: we went out for the fourth time, had a few drinks and came to her place. After that we had wild sex and I went to sleep... And here I am now.

I silently stretch up and stand up, looking for my pants. I put them on and search for my phone and shirt through A's room.

"Already awake, babe?" I hear her sleepy voice, which always makes me smile.

"Yeah. I've got a few things to do today" I reply, heading to her bed to kiss her forehead. "Last night was great."

"I couldn't agree more." She winks at me before slowly shutting her eyes again.

I grab my phone to call the boys; we are meeting up for lunch.

"Hey man!" Ashton greets me when he picks up. "How was last night?"

"It was fine. Being with her is always fine." I smile, even though I know he can't see my facial expression.

"Oh I bet. As long as she doesn't bitch around me, I wish you all good, bro." He says with a loud laugh, and I can't help but laugh too. A could be extremely annoying at times.

"Are we meeting up today?"

"Yeah. I just spoke to Calum and Michael and they said they're in. Any suggestions about where we should go?"

"You guys choose. I need to finish up some business before lunch so whatever you decide just text me, yeah?"

"Okay. See ya, man." He hangs up.

We end up eating at Taco Bell. Yeah, traditional, but still not bad. I like it how we enjoy to be together even after so much time on the presence of nobody but ourselves as well, and it always feels like we have things to talk about as if we haven't seen each other for ages.

"Tell us how you're doing with A!" Michael smirks. "A bird told me you've been hanging out all the time since we came back."

"And by bird he means Calum." Ashton admits, giggling.

I glance at Calum and he's laughing.

"You're my neighbor, man, what can I do?" He shrugs. "Besides, you're not exactly the quiet type when you come home with your noisy engine."

"It's good to know that you watch me through your window." I punch his arm, playfully. "Stalker. Anyway, things are as good as they could be; she didn't suggest anything about getting back together yet but it feels like we've never actually broken up."

"Which means that you guys are friends with benefits, huh?"

I remain silent, blushing, and they get the answer.

"I knew all you need was a little fun, Lucifer!" Michael grabs my arm and shakes it. "Feeling better? Less grumpy?"

"Shut up. I was never grumpy." I smile at him. "But yes, you could say that. Do you guys think we're going back together?"

"Only time will tell, mate." Ashton replies, taking a sip from his glass. "Until then, you enjoy your moments together and see if that's what you want again."

"I agree with Ashton" Calum tilts his head to our friend. "She is not the great--"

Before he could finish two girls show up and ask her for a picture. Since we're a cool band that does care about the fans, we happily agree and wait for them to get ready.

"Thank you!" One of them says, excited. "We love you so much!"

"Can I have an autograph?" The other asks Calum.