final author's note

Well, first of all, I wanted to thank you guys for the love you've given to my first completed book. During the 4 months I took to make it, the more I updated the more you motivated me to write. We were able to make it #3 in Fanfiction, and this is all because of you, awesome readers.

I'VE READ SO MANY COMMENTS ASKING FOR AN EPILOGUE! There isn't gonna be one in this book, but there's a reason! Keep reading...

To be honest, I had a plan for Two Worlds: it would end by chapter 30, when Laurel goes to Australia with Luke. However, when I read the comments saying "update, I love this", I just thought, oh, let's make it longer! I fell in love with Lake (YEAH, I LOVE THAT SHIP NAME!!!!) and all I wanted to do was to write to you guys, literally.

Now, answering some questions:

"Where is Laurel from?"
When I created Laurel I wanted her to represent every foreign fan around the globe who's got the dream to, someday, meet the boys and I don't know, have a relationship with them or just being friends. I wanted to show that it doesn't matter where you're from, you always have a chance. And that way you guys could imagine she's from wherever you want, which I find great!

"Why isn't there a cast?"
In real books before they make the movies you need to picture the character, and to me that is the nicest part of the whole reading process: you can literally pretend the characters are whomever you want them to be! If I added a cast I would limit your imagination, so other than the boys, Luke's family and Bryana, you can decide what the characters look like!

"In what year is this?"
The story starts in 2020 and finishes by 2022/2023.

"Is Amanda Arzaylea?"
HAHAHA, when I first introduced her as A I knew everyone would link her to Arzaylea, but honestly I created Amanda. I even wrote once that her eyes are blue, to make it clear I wasn't talking about Arzaylea. But, as I said, I don't add a cast so people can imagine the characters as they want to, then who Amanda is is actually up to the readers. And the choice of a name that begins with A was simply because Luke already dated 2 girls whose names started with A.

"Who is Sean anyway? He was simply mentioned on the story"
Sean is just a small explanation for Laurel's insecurities. Making a deep analysis of the character you see that she struggles with a lot of things, she's fickle, somehow naive and barely knows what she wants. Sean needed to be mentioned in the book so readers could get the chance to understand a few things about Laurel's personality.

If you have any other questions, please comment, I'd love to answer!

I did something else as well. Laurel finds out about 5 Seconds Of Summer with She Looks So Perfect, and that was on purpose. Inside every fandom, fans judge others by the time they've been in the fam, but that actually makes no sense to me. It pisses me off that some think you need to be there ever since the beginning to be a true supporter. If I could ask anything from you guys, it would be this: don't let the same thing happen inside this fam. It doesn't matter when you joined, but why. Do they inspire you? Do they make you happy? Then you're very welcome, because we all were once a recent fan.

Now, I would like to know what you guys think of Two Worlds. Was it good? Was there anything I messed up? I need feedback so I can improve my writing. And also, I love this story so much! Maybe it should have a sequel...? That's why Two Worlds has no epilogue; it's actually my idea for the prologue of the second book if you guys want it to be written! Perhaps a smaller one but it's a possibility, right? What do you say?

While I wait for your answer I am currently working on a new book, called Blurred Lines. It's a Michael Clifford au and it would mean the world to me if you guys read it just like you read Two Worlds. And Luke will be severally mentioned on it as well so it would be just like a Luke fanfic!

UPDATE: I started the second book, it's all about one shots! If you liked this story don't forget to check it out! It's called Two Worlds - One Shots

And finally, if someday Luke gets a girlfriend like Laurel, remember that I FREAKING CALLED IT!

I guess that's it. Thank you for standing by me for all this time. I love you for reading my book and supporting it. I hope it made you feel a lot of things while you were reading, because it surely made me smile, cry, cuss and groan while I was writing.

STAY BEAUTIFUL! 💗 xo
loris.