3.2

a/n: song with the chapter, you can play it since the beginning!
long chapter, sorry :x

*Luke's P.O.V*
One hand on the steering wheel, the other holding Laurel's. This is how we pull out of my parents' garage and head to our first spot: the Opera House.

I glance at Laurel as I drive; she's looking at everything like a baby discovering the world. The admiration on her eyes makes me relax, I was feeling quite nervous with the hole thing.

"Sydney is one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to." She tells me, looking through the window.

"I'm glad you like it." I smirk. "I miss, you know, calling it home."

I park the car and walk with her to get the ferry. We board and when it starts moving, Laurel leans on the bars to take a look. The wind is blowing on her hair, she's got a smile on her face, she's beautiful. I silently take a photo of her like that.

It's going to be my wallpaper soon.

I lean by her side and hold her tight against me. Getting near the Opera House Laurel hands her phone to a lady walking her dog.

"Can you take a picture of us, please?" She smiles at the lady, who agrees.

Laurel pulls my shirt, dragging me to a specific spot in front of the Opera House.

"Smile!" She nudges me, resting her head on my chest. I hold her waist and smile at the lady. When it's done Laurel runs towards her, checking the photo.

"Ugh, I look terrible." She rolls her eyes. "Well, nothing some effects won't take care of. Thank you, ma'am."

The woman smiles at us.

"You are one cute couple." She compliments. I look at Laurel and she's already looking at me, embarrassed. We simply smile and thank her, not sure of what else to do.

We walk side by side to the Opera House. I'm able to get inside with my special pass, and when we do, Laurel looks up and spins around, catching sight of everything.

"Wow." That's all she can say. I laugh at her and grab her waist.

"I've performed here before." I shrug. She raises an eyebrow at me and I laugh. "Come here, silly." I raise my phone to take a selfie. Laurel is smiling and I'm kissing her cheek. After that she turns to me and kisses my lips. And I take the photo.

"Send me these." She winks at me, and a foolish smile crosses my face.

Laurel and I walk across the place. She gets her phone and start recording.

"Day 1 in Sydney, take 1" She puts her phone on my face and I move my arm to cover it. "This is shy Luke, or as mr. Hemmings called him, Lewi."

"You thought you were the only one whose father made a nickname to?" I joke and she giggles.

"I'm at Sydney Opera House and it's so beautiful I might die. Luke is the tour guide." She points the camera at me.

I walk ahead of her and point at things as I talk. She stays behind, recording everything. I find a way to sneak in so we can get to the stage. Laurel stands in the middle of it, petrified.

"This is big. Really big. I can only imagine how nervous you might get when you are in a stage like this, with so many people watching you."

Out of the Opera House a few fans stop by. I'm more than happy to talk to them.

At a certain moment in my career, I felt tired about it. But nowadays I'm feeling happy with going out and having people come to me because of my work, and I can't stop wondering if Laurel has something to do with the change, since it started happening when I met her.