2.0

Important poll in the end of the chapter, please check it out!

*Laurel's P.O.V*

I wake up at - no joke - 7:00am. I stretch and yank off bed, heading to the bathroom. I gather my hair together in a messy bun, brush my teeth and wear the same grey dress from yesterday. So I open the door and silently cross the corridor to get to the stairs. Luke's door is closed, there ain't a single sound in the house other than my steps'.

I go downstairs and walk towards the kitchen. There I open the fridge to check food. To be honest, there's almost nothing inside; it's enough to make omelets, though. I stare at Luke's cooker trying to figure out how it works before looking for a skillet. I whisk the eggs, season them with salt and pepper and wait for the skillet to warm, melting the butter.

"Good morning." I hear a sleepy man's voice behind me. I look over my shoulder and Luke's standing by the doorframe, scratching his eyes. He has no shirt on, only a pair of sweatpants loosely hanging on his hips, showing part of his underwear.

"Good morning" I smile, turning my attention back at the skillet. "Did I wake you up? Sorry!"

"No, it wasn't you, even though I never wake up this early. Actually I was going to make us breakfast. Want help?"

Luke walks towards the fridge and opens it.

"I got this." I respond. "I mean, do you like omelet? It's the only thing I could think of."

"Yeah, it smells wonderful." He chuckles, taking a deep breath. He comes closer, grabs me by the waist and leans down to kiss me on the cheek. However I'm not in the mood for cheek kisses, so I turn my face a little, just enough for him to connect our lips. He's surprised at first but doesn't seem to mind, smirking once he pulls away.

"Today we're going for the tour, yeah?" I break the silence, gently putting the omelet on a plate and handing it to Luke, who's sitting by the counter.

"We are, indeed. I just need to make a phone call and then we go." He says and I nod.

We quickly eat breakfast and Luke tosses the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. We go upstairs and I decide to take a shower. I put on shorts, a Queen shirt and Vans so I'm comfortable during the whole tour. I look at myself in the mirror; my wet hair is terrible. I get out of my room and head to Luke's.

"Hey Luke, do you have any hair dryer you could-"

Luke is facing me, a little embarrassed. On his hands there's his phone, he's FaceTiming someone. A blonde man.

"Oops, sorry. My bad. I'll come back when you're done." I mutter. Feeling my cheeks burning I rush out of his room and back to mine, but stop in the corridor to listen to their conversation. Yeah, I'm nosy.

"Who's that, Lukey?" The man asks. "That's not the girl I remember to be your girlfriend."

"That's not her at all, Ben, we broke up last year, remember?" Luke chuckles, awkwardly. "That's a, uh... A friend. She's visiting LA and she's staying over at my place."

I shake my head and head back to my room. I rub the towel on my hair fast to dry it as much as I can before combing it again. I do some makeup because I have no idea where we are going and when I'm almost done, Luke shows up.