6.0

100k reads and 4k votes!! Thank you so much, I'm so freaking happy!

*Luke's P.O.V*
A week later...

"I still think this is not a good idea" A insists, arms crossed as I am gathering all my stuff to pack.

"You haven't convinced me yet" I snap.

Her eyes roll.

"Of course, you never read gossiping magazines. I do, and I know the bitch was in the hospital two weeks ago."

"What?" I turn to face her suspiciously. "How?"

Amanda gets her phone, scrolls through it and clears her throat.

"5 Seconds of Summer releases a new album in less than a month (how excited are we?!), but apparently they got another break since the four members of the band were spotted in San Francisco on the 4th getting in a hotel and also at the San Francisco General Hospital. A patient revealed that Hemmings' rumored girlfriend Laurel was seen inside one of the rooms, and 5 Seconds of Summer went for a quick visit. Maybe she's got a stomachache?"

A stares at me, waiting for my reaction. I groan.

"Fuck. My. Life. Why can't I just live and walk freely without being followed by this desperate beings?"

She laughs sarcastically.

"Have you looked yourself in the mirror lately? You are famous, do you get that? Laurel lives in a completely different world!"

I drag my bag to the living room, calling an uber.

"She goes to nightclubs, you go to award shows" insists Amanda, following my steps. "You drop your phone, everyone gets to know. What are you eating for dinner today? What time do you shower on Sundays? What's your blood type? Oh, do you want to go to the supermarket, you can, sure, but we'll be there to take shots when you grab the cereal! This is how your life works, Luke! They wrecked your privacy, didn't they?"

"You know the answer" I mumble.

"Do you want them to do the same with her? This cannot work!"

"Of course it can!" I retort. "And it will, because we'll make it work!"

Amanda grunts.

"Okay, you know what? I don't even know why I'm trying to save that skank. If you want to ruin her privacy as well, go ahead. Be with her, take her as your official girlfriend. You'll see her life will turn completely upside down. I could hang in there, she won't."

"Leave" I take a deep breath. "Please, for God's sake."

She keeps glowering at me for a couple minutes before sighing and nodding closing the door behind her.

"Those paparazzi can't keep following me when I go see her" I tell myself as I wait for uber. "They can't go after her as well."

                                •••