5.3

a/n: #61. That's us on the Fanfiction ranking today! Yesterday it was #70 I'm like WHAT?! This is all thanks to you, lots of love, beautiful readers 💙

*Laurel's P.O.V*

I've got a feeling I should be crying. However, the tears don't drip down.

Come on, Laurel, your boyfriend just broke up with you and you're not crying?

He said it's just a break, for Christ's sake, probably we'll be back by morning.

At the moment, I am more worried about the friend thing he said. I don't even know why he said that. Could it be about H?

I google Luke Hemmings and girlfriend - this is so weird - and a link to Perez Hilton's website shows up. I read the entire article and, at first, I'm completely confused. Then everything starts making sense.

"Laurel claims she's had a troubled past relationship to get Luke's empathy."

There are only two people who know about Sean here, and one of them is Luke.

In a mix of anger and disappointment, I rush downstairs to take a cab, wanting to get there as soon as possible.

I ask the driver to wait for me, since I won't be long. I knock on the door with so much strength I might have scared the neighbors, but now I could care less about them.

Megan opens the door, smiling at me.

"Hey! What's wro--"

"Shut up" I storm, getting inside her apartment. She closes the door and I turn to her. "Give me one good reason not to rip your eyes off!"

"Laurel, are you drunk? What the hell are you talking about?!"

"I trusted you, Megan! You were my very first friend here and I could trust you with my soul!"

Oh, the tears, always at the worst timing.

"Isn't it enough for you that I lost everything where I lived before? You release information about me on the Internet for everyone to see! You fucking ruined my relationship, goddamnit, and I have no clue why! WHY, MEGAN?!"

Megan stares frightened at me, out of words at first.

"I never posted anything online, Laurel, for the love of God!" She yells. "Why would I do that to you?!"

"I don't know, you tell me!" I retort. "Do I need to show you the website that you contacted yourself, H?"

Megan shakes her head.

"You're not okay, I don't know what you're talking about. Maybe you're drunk, I can get you some medicine and we--"

"I'M FUCKING SOBER FUCK" I yell, desperate, feeling all the parts of my body shaking in anger.

"Okay, c-calm down" she stutters, raising her hands innocently. "Now tell me what I supposedly posted online"

"Hmm, maybe you lost your memory, try reading what you release for once in your life." I smile, sarcastically.

"Laurel, please, I really don't know what you're talking about!" She whines.

I walk towards her.