2.1

Another important poll in the end!!! For those who voted for Laurel's P.O.V, don't worry, its time will come. *cracks devilish grin*

*Luke's P.O.V*

I drive fast; faster than I'm allowed, actually. My heart is racing, I'm shaking my legs impatiently and my free hand is resting over Laurel's thigh. I glance over at her and she looks tensed, excited, nervous. I smirk to myself because I know I'm the reason why.

She's been teasing me ever since she arrived in LA, to be honest. When Laurel first saw me she literally jumped on me, and then already inside my place she made the first move to kiss me. After that she played RDR, which, might I add, is a massive turn on. And I won't even talk about her clothes or her sweet smell. We kissed goodnight yesterday even though the last thing I wanted at that moment was her going to sleep, and today she woke up early to make breakfast and when I pulled her in for a kiss on the cheek she - being totally aware of her actions - moved her face so our lips connected.

The day with her was absolutely great, and I couldn't hold the tension any longer, so we made out at Griffith Park. Terrible mistake, because I've been feeling frustrated and it won't go away until we get home, if you know what I mean.

Carefully I move my hands up her thigh, gently making circles on her skin. Laurel shivers and bites her lip; I grin. She places her hand on top of mine and squeezes it lightly. So she all of a sudden leans forward to look in the rearview mirror.

"What are you looking at?" I inquire.

"It's seems like that black van is following us." She states, directly. I frown, glancing at it too. I've never seen that van before, but I get what she meant perfectly. So I speed up and make sure to go round and round.

"Don't worry," I tell her, moving my free hand up to her face, gently caressing it. "I won't let them see you."

"They've probably followed us the whole day, Luke." She says.

"Still, you won't be exposed, promise."

She sighs but agrees, grabbing my hand on her own and kissing it multiple times. Now it's my time to shiver.

Chill, man.

After making sure they've lost us, I drive us to my neighborhood. Getting home I quickly open the gates to park the car. It takes me about three seconds to open the driver's door, and rush to guide Laurel by the hand to the front door. I unlock it quickly and pull her inside, closing it after.

"So, where were we?" I smirk. Laurel giggles and looks up at me, suspiciously, biting her lip.

And that's the end of my self control.

I slam her against the door, harshly attaching our lips. She pulls my hair and I groan against her mouth, finding it too hot to stay with my shirt on. I take it off and help her with hers before lifting her up and wrapping her legs around my waist.

I don't have time to admire her almost naked torso until we get to my room and I lean her on my bed, hovering over her. My lips trail their way from her mouth to her collar bone, passing through her jaw and her neck. She lets out a small moan and I lean down, pressing my body harder against hers.

"Luke" she whispers, tangling her fingers on my hair, I leave love bites on her skin, making sure they'll stay there for the next couple of days.

I cup her breasts and squeeze them lightly while kissing her lips once again. One of my hands travel to her shorts and I unzip it, quickly taking them off. I rub her inner thigh and Laurel bites my lip, and when I touch her she whimpers, her whole body contracting. I try sliding my fingers under her panties, but before I could do anything she flips us around so she's now on top of me. Laurel smirks when she realizes I'm staring at her, mesmerized by the view, so she teasingly leans down and hover her lips against mine. I try to pull her closer but she doesn't give in, attacking my neck with her lips. I'm just so turned on right now I can't even see straight. I clumsily try to unclasp her bra, pulling it and throwing it somewhere in the room. I watch her for a few seconds, she looks nervous, a little unconfident as well. I flip us over so now I'm on top of her once again. Gently I kiss her lips.