4.1

*Laurel's P.O.V*
The tension between us is getting stronger as Luke drives us back to the hotel. The sun is setting behind the sunflower field, creating the perfect landscape. I don't think I could even dream of something this beautiful.

I'm glad the radio is on because otherwise I'm afraid Luke could hear the beating of my heart. I glance at him and he is focused on the road.

Getting on the hotel he takes me by the hand and swiftly guides me to our room. He closes the door and there's only the two of us.

You know the tension? It's even bigger now.

Luke glowers at me for a couple seconds, taking deep breaths. He then comes slowly closer, running his hands up and down my arm. So they go to my waist and he pulls me in for a kiss, hesitantly. My hands slide around his neck and I go on my tiptoes, causing him to groan against my mouth and press me tighter. His fingers make it to the hem of my shirt and I let him pull it up, unhurriedly. He throws it somewhere in the room and connects our lips once again.

I bite on his lower lip and nervously let my hands play on the waist of his jeans; Luke pulls away to take off his own shirt and kisses me once again, making me walk backwards until I reach the bed. He gently helps me lay down and hover over me, placing mouthed kisses on my jawline and then my neck. I let out a small moan.

"Luke" I whisper; he stops what he's doing to gaze into my eyes with his bright blue ones.

"Do you trust me?" He asks, pecking my lips.

"With my life" I repeat, desperate.

"So just relax"

Luke unclasps my bra, pulling down its straps. He gets rid of it just like he did to the other clothes and supports himself on top of me, staring at my bare chest. I'm feeling so ashamed right now that I'm shaking. However I try my best not to cover it up with my arms; instead I focus on Luke's features.

His expression is neutral, although he licks his lips. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Let's just pretend this is your first time. It's gonna be the best ever"

Luke kisses my lips once more. And then my jawline, my neck, in between my breasts. He cups them, carefully massaging. A stuffy moan comes out of my mouth, and I close my eyes.

His hands are so soft.

Luke gives the same amount of attention to both of them, before trailing down my stomach with kisses. When he gets to my shorts he unbuttons and slides them down my legs, along with my panties.

He runs his fingers through my inner thigh, coming closer to where only Sean had gotten before. Luke mildly rubs me and I bite my lip, trying really hard not to moan. My legs unwittingly close around his hand; I hear a low laugh.

"Not much foreplay is needed, is it?" He smirks down at me before taking off his own jeans.

I try sitting up and unbutton them for him but he doesn't let me.

"Today is all about you."

"But I want to" I insist, reaching the waistband and pulling it again. Luke chuckles and kisses me.

"I want you to, too. But next time, baby"

I huff laying down again while I wait for Luke. He rips the condom packet. I promise myself I'm not gonna peek, otherwise I might get either disappointed or overwhelmed, so I simply look up the ceiling aching in expectation.

Luke spreads up my legs and I cover my face, feeling my cheeks burning.

"This is so goddamn embarrassing" I groan. He gasps and takes my hands off.

"You're beautiful, Laurel"

He kisses my lips and positions himself in between my legs. I feel his tip on my entrance and tense up, holding my breath.

His nose touches mine and he whispers at me.

"Are you sure about this?"

"I'm positive" I smile, kissing his lips. Luke smiles and pushes into me. My back arches against his body as his thrusts get harder and harder. Luke groans and makes me even more turned on. I can't suppress my moans anymore, even though I should because they are way too loud.

"I love you" I keep repeating among deep breaths and sexual noises.

Luke is making me feel so great I can't even describe. And I thought Sean was good at this.

But I guess the difference is that right here, right now, I actually feel wanted. Everything is being done with so much care and love, Luke is trying his best to make it feel like my first time and to be honest, I really do wish it was true. If I could simply erase Sean from my life... Not even him made me feel this way. It's like I can't get enough of him; I need him even closer to me even though our bodies are literally connected. He locks his gaze on mine in a way I've never seen before.

"Baby, here, look at me" He whispers. "Don't look away, you're beautiful."

His thrusts get sloppy and less rhythmic. Luke lets out one last moan and collapses on top of me, being careful to not put all his weight. He pulls out and lays by my side, breathless.

I turn to him and smile, he giggles and kisses all over my face.

"I'm gonna start taking you to see flower fields more often" He jokes, wrapping his arm around my waist to bring me closer. "What's your second favorite flower?"

"Stupid" I stick my tongue "And daisies."

"Oh, I smell like daisies!"

"No you don't" I laugh. Luke kisses my temple and grabs his phone. He shows me the screen.

"Remember this?"

I take it in my hands, analyzing his wallpaper. It's our first picture ever, back when I took 5 Seconds of Summer for a tour in Charlotte.

"Look at us, we are so different" I comment.

"We are... I knew there was something about you since then"

I look up at him and he's smiling, his eyes full of passion. He's never looked at me like that before.

I check the time, 7:30pm.

"I'm hungry" I tell him. "Let's get something to eat."

We put on our clothes but before I could reach the door handle Luke stands in my way.

"We will if you promise me something" He raises his eyebrows.

"What?"

"A round 2."

I laugh, kissing his lips and pulling his bottom lip.

"Your wish is my command, dude"

--------------
OKAY SO LISTEN I DONT USUALLY WRITE SMUT. This is my first real one ever so I hope it doesn't suck. Anyway, thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote and share if you like it, and comment telling me what you think, blah blah blah, all those things I always say!

Stay beautiful 💗 xo