0.4

*Laurel's P.O.V*

After hours talking in the dressing room, Megan and I finally leave. All the boys, no exception, treated us marvelously; they are caring and extremely funny and didn't pressure us to go away. On the contrary, it seemed the more we stayed there the more they wanted us to stay. And I couldn't help but watching Luke most of the time. Something was different, like when I looked at him and he was already staring, I felt my legs weaken, thank God I was sitting down. He's just too beautiful and his pierced lip makes it even better. He's got this "rebel" look and stuff but his personality, I could notice, is a little like mine; he's shy and prefers others make the first move. Even though I sometimes look comfortable around people that's definitely not the way I feel inside, and maybe it helped me get along this much with Luke, since he appears to struggle with the same thing.

The next day in the afternoon, 5sos, Megan and I walk around Charlotte's streets, and we show the boys our favorite spots and also the touristic ones. Michael made his suggestion an actual accomplishment: there're two hell of bodyguards following us everywhere we go; one of them is Jeff, the one from last night. Not gonna lie, it's a little annoying having them around all the freaking time like we were carrying four pots of gold.

"I don't know how you can handle it" I admit to Calum, who asked me to take a picture of him near a famous monument in Charlotte.

"We don't have much of a choice." He shrugs. "We knew this would happen."

"Yeah but don't you feel, like, stuck sometimes?"

"All the time, actually. But as I said, we've signed up for this."

The day pass by in a blink of an eye, but before it gets too dark I come closer to Luke, who I didn't really speak to properly.

"Hey..." I say, looking at my feet. "What do you think of Charlotte so far?"

"It's great." He smiles, running his fingers through the back of his neck. "You are an awesome tour guide."

"Thanks for that, even though I prefer my lab and my samples" I giggle. "Remember when you asked me if I wanted a picture yesterday?"

"Yeah, I do remember that."

"Do you think I could have it now? Just as a reminder since you'll be gone." I say, timidly. "Of course, if it's okay f--"

"It would be a pleasure." He smiles at me and hands Megan his phone so she can take the picture. I wrap my arms around his waist and feel his hand on my lower back, making me shiver. Jesus, Laurel control yourself.

"Say cheese!" Megan positions the phone, then I smile and wait for her to take the picture. Knowing Meg she would probably take 3 or 4 to make sure at least one of them is good.

"You're gonna send it to me, okay?" I tell him, looking at the screen.

"Fine, but I look weird on this one, look, one eye is bigger than the other." Luke smirks.

"What are you even talking about? It's perfect, I love it." I tell him, elbowing his stomach.

After taking a picture with Luke, Megan and I take more with the other boys and then we ask Jeff the Wardrobe to take one of all of us together with my phone, and so he does. I most definitely am gonna miss these guys. I never thought I would actually get to know them and even hanging out with them, that's insane!

5sos' driver drops Megan at her place and then myself at college. When we get to campus the boys get off the car to say goodbye. It's about 8:00pm.

"Thanks for the day, Laurel!" Ashton smiles at me, giving me a hug.

"I'm the one who should thank you guys for this amazing experience!" I say, excited. "I didn't really tell you guys before but I'm a huge huge huge fan, I love you so much it's not even fair!"