1.2

a/n: Hi there! Before you read, in case you didn't notice this chapter has got a song added to it if you want to play it. Enjoy your reading!

*Luke's P.O.V*

That was weird. Extremely weird.

It takes guts to do what I did, believe me; kissing Laurel could be the best or the worst thing to happen. We could work out or things could simply go totally wrong all because of me, and there could be no way back. Still, I would never know if I didn't give it a shot.

So yeah, I guess now you and I agree that it really does take guts.

Turns out that I kind of screwed up things myself, like, all was good, I was kissing her and dude it felt good, but suddenly the worst scenarios began to play in my head repeatedly; someone could see us, Amanda or Austin could show up, Laurel could start freaking out and decide to tell everybody about our kiss, if I wanted nothing more Laurel could simply make her personal challenge to destroy my career and spread the shit about me. The possibilities were endless.

Call me dramatic, it's not like I've never heard it before.

So I simply stepped back, a little embarrassed. I didn't exactly wanted to do so but those freaking thoughts wouldn't let me enjoy the moment.

Laurel asked me if I wanted to forget about it, and honestly, I tell her it would be the best. I can see on her face the complete confusion, like I was speaking a different language she could not translate - I guess she wasn't expecting I would say that -, but in the end she simply nodded and we headed back to the street. As we walk, Laurel keeps herself away from me, but there is an electrical force so huge between us that is impossible to ignore, as if she were a positive pole and I, the electrons attracted to it. At a certain moment our hands subtly touch and she pulls her arm, linking the fingers of her both hands. I look at her: she blushes.

So I suddenly stop and look back at the alley; the sun is setting. A light breeze caresses my face and I inhale deeply, exhaling a couple seconds later. Laurel doesn't stop next to me; she keeps walking for a moment before realizing I don't intend to move my feet anytime soon.

"What's wrong?" She questions.

I can't answer her right now, I'm on a debate with myself.

Luke, you know you want to, just let it be!

Luke, be careful, you've taken it too far already.

Shut up. Luke, you felt something, go with the flow dude!

I never thought having a conversation with no one but me could be that complicated, but I decide to listen to one of the sides; the one which I knew would make me feel better.

So I turn my gaze to Laurel and say, "I've changed my mind."

She tilts her head and narrows her eyebrows, not sure what I'm talking about, then I simply reach her hand and grab it, quickly pulling her back to the alley. Once we are here, I hold her tight and violently connect our lips once again. She doesn't take a single moment before kissing me back, with more urge, pulling my hair. I push her against the wall and gently lift her up, her legs around my waist. I bite her bottom lip and kiss her jawline and then her neck, sucking lightly on the skin. Laurel lets out a small moan and I groan, kissing her lips again. My heart beats so fast that I'm pretty sure she's listening, and my hands unwittingly squeeze the skin of her hips. She grabs my shirt to pull me closer and I press my body tighter against her, filling up whichever spaces there still were between us.