2.3

*Luke's P.O.V*

"What's up, Ash. Hi Bryana." I greet when they get inside the car. Laurel turns her body a little to the side so she can face them.

"Hi guys." She smiles.

"Hey Laurel." Ashton says and they fist bump. "So, you need a dress for tonight, huh?"

"Luke says so." She rolls her eyes and I pull out.

"Don't drop the offer then, Laurel." Bryana smiles at her. "We're gonna find you the perfect one, I promise."

I chuckle, not taking my eyes off the road. I like Bryana, she's chill.

We get to Beverly Hills, and Laurel looks like a child visiting their favorite toy store.

"Wow" she exhales, "this place is just... I don't know what to say."

I park the car and the four of us get out of it. Laurel glances at Ashton's and Bryana's hands together, and then looks at her own. She seems upset. I didn't forget what she said about the whole relationship thing in the morning, and I'm not dropping it. However, forcing her to talk about that right now doesn't look like a plan, so I simply lay my arm on her shoulder and pull her closer to me, kissing her forehead.

"You can choose whichever you want, okay? Forget the price." I whisper at her.

"Dream on." She elbows my side.

Bryana stops at the first shop and grabs Laurel by the hand.

"Come on!" She says.

And the men stay behind.

"Shopping for clothes with Bryana is tiring. She tries everything on." Ashton chuckles while we sit down in the middle of the store. I catch sight of the girls taking dresses and talking about them.

"You guys are truly in love, right?" I ask him. "It's been, what? 6 years?"

"Considering the break and make ups? Yeah... I think I was never connected with someone like I am with her." He smiles to himself. "But why do you ask?"

"I don't know" I shrug. "It's just like you guys look so happy all the time, and I had nothing but troubled relationships."

"It's hard being committed to someone," he admits. "but if you love them you face all the obstacles."

"Lately I doubt I've ever been in love." I sigh and Ashton frowns.

"What are you even saying, Luke? Why are you this nostalgic? Thinking about previous relationships and stuff? Do you miss Amanda?"

"That's not it." I clench my jaw. "I was just wondering."

"So you don't know what love feels like?" Ashton rolls his eyes. "C'mon. That's the easiest thing on earth."

"Oh yeah?" I scoff. "Prove it."

Ashton gasps and looks around.

"Love is family, like the incredible bond you've got with them, that can never be broken. Love is when you sing to thirty thousand people, who slept inside tents just to see you and get a spot closer to the stage. Love is when we hear them singing along to our songs and we can't even believe they are real. And, to be completely honest, it might not be love just yet, but the way Laurel looks at you, there's definitely something."

I laugh, sarcastically.

"Now I've been pretty convinced she doesn't feel it at all."

"Why?"

I sigh, looking at her and Bryana to see if they are distant enough for me to speak.

"Yesterday we, um... We almost did it, but then she stopped me out of the blue."

"Didn't she tell you why?"

"My phone rang, she told me to pick it up. When I was done she had her clothes back on and when I tried to remove them she simply started talking about Michael's birthday, like, what the fuck?" I roll my eyes. "And today in the morning when I woke up she was reading a text from the guy and he was just being jealous, saying he was patient with her feelings and stuff but he wasn't cool with the fact she was staying over at my place."

"Why would he need to be patient with her feelings?" Ashton looks confused, I'm speaking fast.

"Well I don't know, when I asked her if they were dating she said that even if he had asked her to be his girlfriend she'd say no because she's not into relationships."

Ashton clicks his tongue, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Man, that's rough. What were you expecting her to say?"

"That she was not in love with him" I mutter. "That she was into someone else."

"...and that someone being you?"

"I don't know" I grunt.

"Have you ever considered something might have happened to her?"

"Yeah. Laurel said that for a reason but she didn't tell me why."

"Well, then-"

"Guys, doesn't she look lovely?" Bryana smiles, pointing at someone coming in a wine colored short dress.

Laurel shows up, timidly tugging a piece of her hair behind her ear. When her eyes meet mine she blushes.

"Wow, you're beautiful, Laurel." Ashton compliments, chuckling. "Isn't she, Luke?"

"She's more than that. You're gorgeous." I whisper at her.

"Yeah, close your mouth, Luke, you'll start slobbering." Bryana jokes and I blush. Laurel giggles.

"Thank you, guys. Bryana convinced me to wear it." She leans her head on Bryana's shoulder.

"And you look fantastic! Now, next step, shoes."

-------------
Another filler! Yesterday I promised a double update but I got busy. Today, however, I'm gonna do it. Maybe a triple update, what do you say? ;)

Thank you so much for reading, we are now ranked #713, how cool is this?!?! Vote and share if you like and don't forget to comment, telling me what you think! Stay beautiful <3 xoxo