0.5

*Luke's P.O.V*

I love being on the road with the guys, my funniest moments are when I'm around them; also, the crew is truly amazing and does an amazing job as taking care of what we cannot. But really I don't know what I would do without Ashton, Calum and Michael.

"If there's something I truly love, it's spaghetti." Ashton sighs while we're on the plane flying to Italy. "Mamma mia! I'm gonna eat so much not even a plane will be able to carry me anymore."

"How will you manage to play the drums? You won't be able to raise your arms." Michael raises his eyebrow.

"Don't underestimate the things that I will do." Ashton sings Adele's lyrics.

I check my phone to see if there's any messages from Laurel. She was just telling me about a new project in college but the wifi on the plane stopped working for a moment. I waited about 10 minutes and looked at it again. Wifi signal: checked; Text: not available.

"Luke?!" I hear Calum calling me, a little annoyed.

"What is it?" I roll my eyes.

"Stop using your fucking phone, for the Lord's sake!" He slaps his own face, roughly pulling down his cheeks, making his eyes goggle.

"Am I disturbing you?!" I spit.

"For the record, yes you are."

"What's so interesting about your phone anyways that you never seem to put it away?" Michael wants to know.

"Nothing, I was just talking to Laurel and wanted to know if she replied my last text. Jeez, stop being such a pain in the ass!" I lock my phone and put it inside my pocket, turning to face the window.

"Chill, man" Ashton laughs. "We just wanted to know. Oh, by the way, we never really had the chance to talk about her and her friend, had we?"

"Talk about what?" I narrow my eyes at him.

"I don't know, about you not telling us you gave her two tickets and backstage, for example." Calum shrugs.

"Or the fact you didn't mention the fan you were talking about that day is so enchanting" Michael adds with a smirk.

"You guys would find out on your own. And besides, what was there to tell? She helped me out, I wanted to return the favor so I did what I could. Don't tell me you didn't like her."

"We never said that." Calum chuckles. "She's great, we do like her."

"Yeah, we had a fun time around her and... What was her name again?" Ashton asks us.

"Megan?"

"Exactly! We had a very fun time."

"Then I don't know what all this is about." I shrug.

"Don't you think you're trusting her way too much?" Calum asks me.

"Yeah like, I know I told you to give her a shot, but isn't this more than that?" Ashton agrees.

"She's my friend." I reply, naturally.

"She's friends with a famous musician. Don't you think she could take some advantage on that?"

"She could've done it already. She didn't. No strange numbers appeared on my phone, no weird friend requests on my Facebook, no articles on magazines. It's totally under control."

"You added her on Facebook?" Michael questions in disbelief. "I thought that account was just for the closest people."

"And it is! Man, I talk to her all the fucking time, she's a great friend to me. I like her. But of course I'm not letting her sneak in every single detail about my life."