chapter 3

When they saw this.

" i think (y/n) will be just fine with Lloyd, wouldn't you say guys. " Cole said the other ninjas smirked and nodded, Lloyd just looked confused at them with a weird look on his face.

" is that okay with you (y/n), i don't want you to feel uncomtable. " Lloyd said and looked at (y/n) with a little concerned look on his face.

" oh no i'll be just fine with you Lloyd ." she smiled at Lloyd, and he smiled back.

" hey lovebirds are you coming or what. " Jay yelled, Lloyd and (y/n) looked away from eachother of embarrassment.

" we're coming in a moment Jay. " Lloyd yelled back at Jay.

" we better get going. " (y/n) said to Lloyd.

" we should come on. " Lloyd and (y/n) started walking, after the other to catch up with them.

( TIME SKIP - NIGHT TIME )

All the guys was getting ready for bed, and so were you. You were brushing your teeth. you still had Lloyd's ninja gi jacket on, still a little embarrassed of what happened today. but thanks to Lloyd and his kindness it all went okay, you walked into Lloyd's room.

" hey Lloyd. " you asked nervously Lloyd turned to you.

" yes (y/n). " Lloyd said you were a little embarrassed to ask him this.

" do you have an old shirt, that i can sleep in. " you asked and blushed a little and looked to the side.

" um sure i-i think i have one laying somewhere, in the closet let me look. " he said and walked over to the closet, you sat on his bed for like two minuts until he found one.

" hey (y/n) i found one ." he said (y/n) looked up at Lloyd to see that, he had found a green shirt that you coul fit into.