chapter 74

Over the nest few days, you spent your time with Lloyd and Kioshi and Haruko. But soon, you had to go home. 

'' do yo really have to go y/n '' Haruko said with tears in her eyes. You smiled sadly at her, and said: 

'' I'm sorry, but i have to. But i promise to come visit you guys again. '' 

Haruko hugged you tightly, and so did you. You looked towards Kioshi, and saw he was looking down clenching his fists. 

'' Kioshi. '' you said. He looked up, and you saw tears streaming down his face. 

'' Come here. '' you said with open arms. He ran into your arms, and hugged you tightly. 

'' Kioshi i promise i will come back. '' you said, trying to calm him down. 

'' you promise. '' he asked.

'' pinkie promise. you said, and wrapped your pinkie around his. You said your goodbyes, and walked onto the bounty. You could feel tears making their way, and the bounty lifted off the ground. Suddenly Lloyd hugged you, and you began to cry just a little. 

'' I'm going to miss them so much. '' you said, and hugged Lloyd back.

'' I have to thank them, for taking good care of you. '' Lloyd said and kissed the top of your head. 

'' well it's good to be back. '' you said, and dried your tears. 

'' and it's good to have you back y/n '' Lloyd said. 

'' are you hungry? '' Lloyd asked you. 

'' just a little, but i can make something myself. '' you said, and walked into the kitchen. Lloyd walked after you, into the kitchen.

'' is there something you want? '' You asked him.

'' we could make something together. '' he said. 

'' how about a simple omelette? '' You asked him. 

'' sounds good to me. '' he said. you both got the things you needed, and began making the omelette. 

(ONE HOUR LATER)

You and Lloyd were finally done making the omelette. You cut it in half, and gave the other half to Lloyd. 

'' Here you go. '' you said, and gave it to him.

'' Thanks '' he said, and took a bite of it. 

'' oh my- y/n this is so good. '' He said. 

'' Aw thank you Lloyd, but i have to thank you for helping me making it. '' you said and smiled at him. After that, the day pretty much just went on.