chapter 77

You and Lloyd ran toward the room. You saw Nya's picture on the screen. 

'' ---H--ello? Any----one t----here. '' She asked, but it was hard to hear anything she said.  

'' Nya! it's y/n! What's going  on!? '' You asked her.

'' The s----erpen----tine------- Danger. '' She said, then eveything went down. You looked at Lloyd, and he nodded. 

Now you both were on your way to save the other ninjas. 

'' I hope they're all okay. '' you said worried. 

'' Don't worry y/n. '' Lloyd said, and gave you an reassuring smile. You finally reached the underground meeting point. Lloyd took a step forward, but you stopped him. You pointed towards the ninjas the a giant cage. 

'' If you distract the serpentine, i will free the others. '' you said. 

'' Okay, but be careful. '' Lloyd said, and kissed your head. You blushed, but regained focused. 

'' Okay, go. '' you said. Lloyd ran down, and began fighting the serpentine. You made yourself invisible, and began crawling up the wall towards the others. You threw yourself at the chains, where their weapons were. You began swinging back and forth. You jumped, and got hold of one of the bars of the cage. 

'' Kai. '' you said, but low enough so the serpentine didn't here you. Kai turned around, but looked confused. 

'' y/n? '' Kai said confused. 

'' Over here. '' you said, and Kai walked towards you. 

'' y/n? Where are you? '' Kai asked. 

'' I'm right here. '' you said, and became a little visible. Kai were surprise to see you right in front of him. 

'' How can you do that!? '' Kai asked you stunned. 

'' Don't know, but it's not time for that now. We need to get you guys out of here. '' You said. 

'' Yeah, but how. We don't hhave out weapons. 

'' If i get Zane's shurikens, he can freeze and break the cage okay. '' you said. 

'' Good idea y/n, just don't get caught. '' Kai said. You swung yourself back to one of the chains, and got hold of it. You got hold og Zane's shurikens, and as soon you took, you felt power flowing throught you. You looked at you hands, and saw small light blue lines trailing up your arm. You looked towards the cage, and then you threw on shuriken. It hit on of the bars, and the cage froze.