Chapter 113

'' You are not my students. '' Sensei Wu said and drew a broom as a weapon. 

'' And you are not our master. '' Copy Kai said. That's when you knew it was the right time to come out of your hiding place. 

'' Whatever you are, you could all use a lesson. '' Sensei Wu said. But Copy Zane pinned him to the wall with his sais. 

'' Teach us then. Where are the ninjas. '' copy Kai asked. 

'' He'll never talk. '' copy Jay said. Just then they heard a phone buzz, it was Nya. You all looked at each other and nodded. You were going to the auto body shop. And then to Darkley's 

Meanwhile, with the ninjas. 

Ninjas and the teachers were working together to find a way out. But it didn't help The had spikes and were slowly coming down towards them. Zane finally found the switch, and they ran out, but they ran into a room filled with spiders. 

* with Lloyd * 

'' Come on you can untie me, Really, this is just a huge relief, I couldn't stand being good. Thank you for saving me. '' Lloyd said 

'' How do we know you're not lying to us and escape and help the ninjas '' Brad said.

'' Well if I'm truly good, I wouldn't be able to lie, which I'm not. And even if I was, wouldn't lying make me evil. Giving you insurance you can release me. '' Lloyd Said manipulating with them. Something he had learned from you. 

'' Uhh... He's trying to trick us with his mind games. '' Jean said. When suddenly they heard loud noises from outside. The evil ninjas and you had arrived. The ninjas destroyed somethings around the school, while you just followed them. Then suddenly you were faced with the school kids. 

'' The ninjas escaped, execute dooms formations. '' Brad said. First, they fired spitballs at you which were pretty easy to dodge. Then they threw smokeballs at you, you were the only who dodged them. Then they threw dodgeballs at you, which you just threw back at them. They ran away, but you still some. One of the guys hit Brad, so he fell down to the floor. 

'' Where are the ninjas? '' copy Kai asked him. 

Meanwhile, Lloyd was tied to a chair.

'' Why do I always get tied up, I should be pretty good with knots by now. '' Lloyd said. That's when he remembered a lesson he was taught by jay. He made the light bulb explode, and used it to cut the robes around him. 

'' Finally, I'm free! '' He said. But just as he said that his old schoolmates came into the room. 

'' Your friends are pure evil. '' Jean said as they pushed furniture against the door.

'' What?! '' Lloyd said confused.