Chapter 22

'' very good (f/n), but i'm afraid our time is running out. '' he said, and placed a hand on your shoulder.

'' thank you for teaching me, and i will never forget you. '' you hugged him, you could feel him tense up. But he soon realxed, and hugged you back. Then a light shone around you, and the next thing you see is the machine. You looked at Jay, his mouth was hanging wide open.

'' so, how did i do? '' you asked him, but he still didn't say anything. Then you walked over to him, then you gave him a gentle slap.

'' that was AMAZING!!! you made it work again. '' he said.

'' i made it work, but i also discovered something new about myself. '' you said, looking at the machine.

'' you made it work (f/n), you can go and take a break. '' jay said, and looked at the machine not beliveing his eyes. you walked over to the other guys, you talked with until your break was over.

'' okay who's next? '' you asked, looking at the guys.

'' that would be me. '' Kai said, walking over to you.

'' okay, what am i going to learn from you. '' you asked him.

'' i will teach you, how to fight against others. '' Kai said.

'' okay, but didn't i already do that before this. '' you asked, while looking at him confused.

'' you did, but i will teach you how to fight, and use your powers while you fight. '' he said, while his hand was on fire.

'' okay, that sounds good, let's begin. '' you said. Kai began to throw fireballs after you, and you either had to dodge them. Or you had to use your powers, to protect yourself.

'' okay, that's good now try to attack me. '' Kai said. You concentrated on your powers, and soon you were sent into another universe.

'' where am i? '' you said, having no idea where you were.

'' hello (f/n), it is good to meet you. '' said a voice. You turned around only to see an old man.

'' who are you, may i ask? '' you asked, still a little confused.

'' i am Kai's father, master of fire. " he said. You took a good look at him, and realized he kind of looked like Kai.

" you need to concentrate, and take deep breaths. " he said. You did exactly what he told you, and began to take deep breath. You did that until you felt something. You open your eyes, only to see that your hands was on fire.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys i just want to say sorry for not updating so much.

But I hope enjoy this chapter Love you guys