Chapter 149

You reached Borg industries and were greeted by a droid named PIXAL. You couldn't see Zane was immediately smitten with her. 

'' Looks like Zane has a secret admirer. '' Jay joked. you laughed a little. Cyrus Borg wanted to talk to the ninja alone, so they went to his office. You don't know why, but you got a bad feeling but continued with the rest of the class. 

The tour was pretty interesting. You saw a new gaming system in progress and thought it was pretty cool. 

'' I wouldn't mind trying something like that, '' you said. 

'' You Game Miss y/n? '' One of the students asked. 

'' Sometimes, '' you answered. 

'' She's so cool! '' you heard one of the boys say. 

'' They have a perfect match console! '' one of the girls said. 

'' What's perfect match? '' Nya asked. 

'' It finds your perfect match with flawless results, you should try it, Miss, Nya. '' The girl said. Nya tried the machine, but the result wasn't jay... It was Cole. All of the girls, Nya and, you were taken aback but quickly carried on with the tour. 

'' Hey you okay Nya? '' You asked her. 

'' Yeah, but promise me you won't tell anybody. '' Nya said. 

'' Sure, '' you said. You didn't really want to destroy Jay and Nya's relationship since you really supported her, plus he helped you get together with Lloyd. 

PIXAL was showing you the factory line when suddenly something happened. PIXAL started attacking us along with everything else in the factory. The students began panicking, even though Wu and Nya tried to keep them together. What the hell was happening?

You, Nya and Sensei Wu were trying as hard as you could to fight the robots and keep the students safe.   

Sensei Wu found a way out, but it, unfortunately, lead to a huge burner. (I don't know what it is called.)

Nya was desperately trying to stop it. Just then, something shut through the window and everything stopped. It was the ninjas, saving the day yet again. 

Everyone was safely transported back to the bus. 

'' Get everyone back to the academy safely, we need the golden ninja. '' Kai said. 

'' What about you guys? '' Nya asked. 

'' We're gonna protect the people. '' Sensei Wu said. 

'' I'm coming with you guys. '' You said and got off the bus. The guys looked at each other for a second but gave you a nod.  Suddenly a robot began attacking the school bus. 

'' I got it! '' Cole said and attacked the robot. 

'' No one calls me pedestrian. '' Cole said you couldn't help but shake your head. The bus quickly drove off

'' Zane, Kai you take to the skies, I want Jay, cole and, y/n on the ground and, I'll do what I can for the people. '' Sensei Wu said. 

And then, The plan was set into action...