Chapter 92

'' Hey look! '' Lloyd suddenly said. You looked around until you spotted a small village.

'' Should we look around? '' Lloyd asked you. 

'' Okay, but try to land somewhere people don't see us, '' you said. 

'' As you wish my lady. '' Lloyd said and started flying towards the small village. You landed near a forest not far away from the village. Lloyd jumped down from the dragon and held his arms out. You jumped and landed safely landed in his arms. 

'' Do you think you can walk, or should I carry you? '' He asked you. 

'' I think a can walk, but thank you for asking Lloyd. '' You said. Even though you could walk you, still held on to Lloyd.  When you two finally reached the village. You looked around and saw all kinds of small shops and booths. 

'' So where do you wanna go first y/n? '' Lloyd asked you. 

'' I don't know, everything looks really interesting. '' You said. 

'' Then, let's just take a look around okay. '' Lloyd said and you gave him a nod. 

'' Buy your jewelry here! ''

'' Fresh fruit and vegetables! '' 

'' Get your clothes sewn with this new fabric! '' 

'' Wow there are so many nice things around here, '' you said.

'' Just tell me if there is anything you want y/n, '' Lloyd said. 

'' Lloyd you don't have to get me anything, '' you said. All of a sudden a ball landed in front of Lloyd. Then you looked up and saw a group of boys running towards you and Lloyd. 

'' Can we please have our ball back mister? '' One boy asked. 

'' Here you go. '' Lloyd said and flipped ball onto his foot, and kicked it toward the boy. 

'' Hey mister! Do you want to play with us? ''  Another boy asked. Lloyd looked at you, and you gave him smile while giving him a nod. You and Lloyd followed the boys to a field, and then they began playing football. You just sat down on a bench nearby. You laughed as Lloyd fooled around with the other boys. Soon it got dark and the boys had to go home. 

'' Should we get something to eat? '' Lloyd asked you. 

'' Yeah, let's do that, '' you said.  You and Lloyd walked around for a while until you spotted a nice little restaurant. While you were eating, you suddenly remembered what Nya had said before you guys left. 

'' What do you think Nya and the others have planned, '' You asked Lloyd. 

'' I don't know, but let's just hope it's something good. '' Lloyd said. 

'' Yeah, let's hope that, '' you said and continued eating. 

-------------------------------------------------------

hey, guys, I have had writer's block for a few days, and it's pretty annoying.