Chapter 125

*After the examination*

'' Everything seems fine for now, but you may be very sore for a few days, maybe a week. '' The doctor says. 

'' You know miss L/N, you are very lucky to be alive with all the injuries you've had gotten from the fight. '' The doctor said. 

'' We'll prescribe some pills for you and you'll be staying here for a week or two. Do you have any contact information so we can contact someone if something should happen? '' the doctor asked. You quickly looked at Gabriel. Gabriel knew your situation, and he knew you weren't ready to contact your friends yet. Gabriel gave the doctor his and one of his neighbor's number just in case. After all that, you were sent back to your room. 

'' Thank you, Gabriel, '' you said as you laid down your bed. 

'' y/n you told me you lost control of your powers because of your emotions, does this happen often? '' Gabriel suddenly asked you. 

'' It has happened a few times before, I'm just afraid one day I will lose complete control, '' you told him. 

'' well I may know somebody who can help you with your powers. '' He said suddenly. 

'' Really? Who? '' you asked. 

'' His name is Takiyama, he used to teach and train students who had elemental powers, but after that elemental master destroyed our town, every elemental master got thrown out of our town. ''  Gabriel told you.

'' Where is he now? '' you asked him.

'' As far I know he lives in the mountains near the town, but it's still a long journey. '' Gabriel said. 

'' If he can help me control my powers, then I will do it, '' you said determinedly. 

'' Take it easy y/n you need to heal first. '' Gabriel said placing a hand on your arm. 

'' I know Gabriel, Just promise me you, Miguel and Sophia visit me while I'm in the hospital, '' you said and smiled at Gabriel.

'' I promise. '' Gabriel said. As if on queue a nurse walked through the door and said visiting hours were over and asked Gabriel to leave. After the nurse had shown Gabriel the way, she came back and gave you your pills, and since it was late she told you to get some sleep. You laid down and closed your eyes and tried to get some sleep this time. 

' Don't worry Lloyd I'm okay and I'll be with you soon. * you thought to yourself. But what you didn't know, is that a certain someone actually heard what you had said in their dreams.