Chapter 161

'' That was close. '' Kai said. 

'' I got close with the objective. '' PIXAL said. PIXAL tried to drive in front of the truck where Pythor and Cryptor were, but couldn't because they would try to hit them. 

'' I can't get past him, get ready and hold on. '' PIXAL said. 

'' What? '' Kai said utterly confused. 

'' This. '' PIXAL said. The car began transforming and before Kai knew he was on a motorcycle heading straight for the back of the truck. He collided with the truck and the motorcycle retreated to the car. 

'' Keep your sunglasses close, there's also a receiver so we can communicate. '' PIXAL said. 

'' Alright, time to heat things up! '' Kai said and jumped on top of the truck, but came stopped once he spotted nindroids who immediately started firing lasers at him. Luckily Kai ducked just before the lasers could hit him. 

'' You're fired! '' he said And fired fireballs at the nindroids, which caused them to fall off the truck. But once he had gotten on top of the truck, he saw that that was kind of a bad idea he had gotten. 

Literally, the entire roof of the truck was on fire now. 

'' Uh oh. Ninja go! '' He said and did spinjutzu all the to the front of the truck, that's when he noticed something on the truck. 

'' Uh PIXAL I'm standing on a tank of jet fuel, and I think I just lit the match. '' Kai said. 

'' Jet fuel! He needs to get off that tank before it explodes! '' Garmadon said. 

'' PIXAL get him out of there. '' Sensei Wu said. 

'' Kai there's a series of one-lane tunnels up ahead, we must time it right to get you off of there. '' PIXAL said. just as PIXAL had finished her sentence, nindroids began firing lasers at Kai again. As shot after him, Kai managed to fall into the small space between the two carts. 

PIXAL drove up beside him. 

'' Hurry jump now! '' PIXAL said. But one nindroid pulled Kai's legs so he was hanging upside down. They entered the tunnel which knocked two of the nindroids of the truck. Kai began fighting the one holding him. Then PIXAL drove up beside them. 

'' kai now is no time to fight. '' PIXAL said and Kai knocked the nindroids off of him. They came out of the tunnel. One of the other cars crashed into PIXAL'S and she crashed. 

'' Getting kind of hard up here, where are you?! '' Kai said. 

'' Tied up at the moment. '' PIXAL responded and started the car again. She soon reached the car where nindroids were. They began shooting lasers at the car, but she shoved the car into the mountainside which caused them to crash. 

They drove into another tunnel, but things only got worse. The trail of fuel lit on fire and was catching up fast. And it didn't help that a nindroid shoot the motor of the car PIXAL was controlling. 

'' PIXAL I gotta go! Like now! '' Kai shouted. 

'' I can't get to you! There's no time! '' PIXAL said. There wasn't much time, so Kai just ran. Once the fire hit the tank everything exploded. 

Somehow the truck made it out okay. 

'' Kai! can you hear me! '' PIXAL shouted. 

'' Loud and clear. Well, maybe not so clear in the back of this truck.  '' Kai responded. Everyone began cheering, knowing that Kai was alive and well.