Chapter 150

Cole, Jay and, you were doing everything you could to apprehend the robots, but it was getting kind of difficult. 

'' Um Cole a little help or something! '' Jay said sounding distressed. 

'' I'm on it! '' Cole said and swung his weapon into a robot, taking control over it. He then immediately started destroying the other robots. 

'' We have to get the techno blades out of the city. '' Kai said over the radio. 

'' But what about Sensei? We can't leave him. '' Zane said. 

'' I'll pick him up and meet you guys in the inner city. '' Kai said and flew in the direction of Sensei Wu. 

Since you didn't have a techno blade, you had to make do with your powers, which was no problem for you. 

You had just destroyed another robot when Cole's voice came on the radio. 

'' y/n! Hurry! We need you in the inner city! '' Cole said. 

'' I'm on my way, '' you said and sped towards their location. 

It was nearly impossible to get through to them since robots were blocking your path. You took out your sword and slashed the legs of the robot as you drove past them, you soon reached the others. 

'' There's too many, we'll never get out! '' Cole said. He was right. Even though you had stopped some robots more just kept coming soon surrounding all of you. 

'' Kepp fighting! They'll have to run out of battery at some point! '' Kai said. 

'' I'm not so sure about that. '' Zane replied. 

Suddenly a bright light appeared from the sky, making all the robots stop in their tracks. That could only mean one thing...

'' Robots versus ninjas? Dare I ask. '' You heard an all to familiar voice say. You all went to hug Lloyd, but before you could another familiar voice was heard. 

It was the overlord...

Soon all the robots turned on again ready to attack anytime. Lloyd was about to attack them when Sensei Wu stopped him.

'' No Lloyd, your power is only making them stronger. '' Sensei Wu said. 

'' Then how do we fight?! '' Lloyd asked. 

'' We don't. We need to get you and the weapons out of this city. '' Kai said. 

'' But how?! I don't think he'll let leave! '' you said. 

'' I have a plan, so listen close. '' Sensei Wu said and you all gathered around him. He explained his plan. Everyone nodded and got into the vehicle and you summoned your blade cycle, and Lloyd got on his dragon. You felt bad for leaving Sensei Wu behind so did the others, but we needed to get Lloyd and the weapons to safety first.