chapter 47

Lloyd's POV

What was going on? Why did she hug sensei Wu like that? And why would she thank my father? So many thoughts were running through my mind, right at that moment. Soon evening came, and i haven't gotten i word out of y/n. We have all eaten by this time, and now i was looking for y/n. When i finally her, she was outside, looking at the stars. In the corner of my eye, i saw a blanket, and decided to take it. 

'' Hey y/n '' i said, and laid the blanket over her shoulders.

'' Hey Lloyd, thanks. '' She said. 

'' So what did you mean by, thanking my father. '' I asked her. 

'' when i was in contact with myself, i saw something from my past, that i wouldn't have been able to remember myself. '' She said. 

'' And what exactly, did you see? '' I asked her. 

'' I saw your father, and he saved me. '' She said,  and i saw A smile make it's way to her face.

'' From what or who? '' I asked her worried. 

'' It was a man, i have seen in one of my dreams, and i think he's after me. '' She said. 

'' I won't let anything happen to you y/n, i promise. '' I said to her, and wrapped my arms around her. she leaned into my chest, and nuzzled her against it. I kissed her head, to show her how much i care. 

'' Lloyd? '' She asked me. 

'' hm? '' I said.

'' Is it okay if, i sleep with you tonight. '' She asked. I could feel my cheeks heat up, and hoped she didn't notice it. 

'' O-of course it's okay, '' i said. Then i walked towards my room, and hoped no one would notice us. When we reached my room, y/n colapsed in my arms. I looked at her worried, but when i looked at her, i saw she was just tired. I carried her over to the bed, and laid her down gently. I laid down besides her, and looked at her sleeping face. 

' She's so cute ' i thought, and begin to stroke her cheek. 

'' I love you y/n, '' i said without realizing it. I wrap my arms around her. 

y/n's POV

' What did he just say!? ' i could hear myself think. A million thoughts, were running through my head. I was pretty sure, i wasn't getting any sleep that night. Then i felt Lloyd tighten his arms around me. And that made me relax. And not long after, i fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------