chapter 17

" i don't know, all know is that i've had since i was born. " you said, looking down at the table.

" but, all i know is that, i want to know why i have them. " you said, while looking at sensei Wu. Is was something that you wanted to know, is how you you've gotten them.

" perhaps in the future, you will know. " he said, while looking right in your eyes.

" training will start Early in the morning, make sure to get some sleep. " he said, turning away from you and walked away.

' LATER '

You were looking at the Sky, it was filled with beautiful stars. The only thing you could think, of, was your parents and how they were doing. You were deep in your thoughts, that you didn't even hear someone sneak up behind you.

" hey, what are you thinking about. " you heard someone say, you turned around to see it was Lloyd.

" Lloyd!? You gave me a heart attack, don't you ever do that again. " you said, while looking a little upset at Lloyd.

" sorry 'bout that, but what were you thinking of? " he asked, while looking you in the eyes.

" Nothing, i was just thinking how my parents are doing. " you said, looking back at the stars.

" (f/n) i don't know what they are doing, but i can tell they are proud of what you've done. " he said, while hugging you around your shoulders. You smiled, and leaned in towards him.

" thanks Lloyd. " you said.

" anytime (f/n), but we should get to sleep. " he said, looking down at you.

" okay, goodnight Lloyd see you tomorrow. " you said, and began to walk towards the door.

" 'night (f/n). " Lloyd said.

TIME SKIP: MORNING

" /n) (F/N)!!! Wake up, it's time for your training. " Nya who nearly screamed into your face, was trying to wake you up. Well, she tried.

" Okay Okay i'm up, just let me get ready okay. " you said, Finding it hard to get up this early. When you were done, you walked into the Deck. Just to see all the guys training, now you were thinking this wasn't going to be easy.

" hey (f/n), are you ready for some training. " Cole asked you.

" not really, but let's get over with it. " you said, still pretty tired.

Since Cole was the leader, he would go first. They all had an hour to train you, a whole hour with you getting yourself Hurt. Of course his element was earth, so you were on the ground training.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

500 reads you guys are the best
I will continue to updated this story to the end of it
I am just so freaking happy right now guys you are the best
Thank you so much.