Chapter 108

But it almost nothing to the dragon. 

'' Fire! annihilate! '' Garmadon continued shouting but nothing happened to the dragon. They continued to chase the dragon. Soon they gave up and landed on the ocean, and let the dragon go for now. 

'' Obviously, if I had a proper crew on this flying I would have had a clear shot. THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! '' Garmadon shouted and hurried away into his cabin. 

'' ARGH They dare mock me! '' Garmadon shouted and hit things with his mega-weapon. 

'' How does this weapon work! '' He shouted and hit the desk beside him with the weapon. Just then, a book popped up from the desk. 

'' What's this? '' Garmadon said and took the book. He began reading the book and discovered there was a crew on here way before the ninjas. 

'' I wish they were here to show these snakes how it's done. '' Garmadon said, just then the weapon began glowing and black smoke was coming from it.  Garmadon couldn't let go of the weapon, and soon he heard strange voices from the deck. 

'' Captain Soto? '' he suddenly said. 

* with the ninjas * 

The ninja got off a bus and stood in front of Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo. 

'' This is where Lloyd is going to train? '' Cole asked. 

'' It's better than our dumpy apartment. '' Jay said and they walked inside. As soon as they entered a man greeted them. 

'' Welcome to Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo, I'm grand Sensei Dareth, and I Dareth you to join my dojo. HIYA! '' he said and did a ridiculous pose. The ninjas just looked at him like he was stupid. But that didn't stop him because he continued to strike these poses until he got wrapped in the beads behinds him. 

'' Look Dareth we're wondering we could share your dojo, you see we've been putting hard training on this guy to make him the greatest ninja in all of Ninjago. '' Kai explained. 

'' Impossible. Because I'm the greatest in the land, how many trophies do you have? '' Dareth asked. 

'' Look, pal, we're the guys that just saved Ninjago City from that giant snake. '' Jay said. 

'' Ha! Am I looking at Lord Garmadon, because unless I'm stupid and that I'm not. Lord Garmadon destroyed the devourer. '' Dareth said. 

'' Haha, that's been a huge misunderstanding. Actually, we were the ones- '' but Jay was cut short.

'' I'll let you train here, but only on one condition. You can defeat me if you succeed we will share the dojo. Hiya. That's right I grand Sensei Dareth master of all animal fighting styles challenge one of you to a battle. '' Dareth said and began doing these weird animals. Kai pulled down his hood and punched his fist into his other hand and then started doing spinjitzu. 

'' AAAHHH!!! '' Dareth screamed and laid on the floor. 

'' You may know animals, but we know spinjitzu. '' Kai said.