chapter 61

y/n's POV

I noticed, i somehow hupnoticed one of the snakes near me. I began singing the song again, and he became even more hypnoticed. I crawled over to where he were, and slowly took his keys to the cage. I slowly, but carefully unlocked the cage, and walked out. What surprised me, was that i hypnoticed the other snakes around. While walking backwards, i sang to the snakes. Soon some of them started to fall asleep, oh this was perfect. It didn't take long, for all og them to fall asleep. 

' This is perfect ' i thought to myself. I started running towards the big gates, probably where i came from. When i stood outside the gates, i noticed something in the corner of my eye. I walked over to see what it was. When i picked it up, i saw it was some kind of necklace. I decided to keep it in my pocket, and then a ran as fast as could. 

*in the middel of the night*

I have been walking for miles, and i was beginning to get tired. Soon my vision began turn black, and i felt myself fall into the sand. 

*when you wake up again* 

When i woke up, i had the worst headache. But soon i noticed, that i was in a house. I sat up in the bed, the i noticed i man a little away from me. 

'' Uhm... Hello sir. '' i said to him. 

'' Oh you're finally awake, i was starting to get worried about you. '' he said to me, and came over to the bed. 

'' I'm sorry to bother you sir, but where am i? '' you asked him.

'' Oh my dear, you are in a small village name Ignacia. '' the man said. 

'' How did you find me, if i may ask. '' i asked him. 

'' Me and some friends found you in the dessert, passed out from exhaustion i would guess. '' the man told me. 

'' Tell me my dear, why were you in the dessert all alone. '' he asked me. 

'' I was actually taken by the serpentines, simply because they want my powers to take over ninjago. '' i told him, while looking down. 

'' They took me, while i was with the person i loved the most. '' i said, and pulled my knees into myself. 

'' How did you get away from the serpentines? '' He asked me. 

'' I just sang this song, and it hypnotised them somehow. '' i said, looking at him. 

'' What was the name of this song? '' he asked me. 

'' Teeru no uta, if i remember right. '' i said to the man. 

'' interesting. '' the man said. Just then you heard someone knock on the door.

'' Come in. '' the man said, and looked towards the door. 

'' Hey Jerry, how is she? '' another man asked the man who's name is Jerry.

'' She's fine Raph, she's actually awake right now. '' Jerry said. 

''Say my dear, i never really got your name. '' Jerry asked me. 

'' Oh i'm sorry, my name is y/n. '' I said.