chapter 82

Lloyd looked at me, right into my eyes.

'' Lloyd i will never leave you, you get that. '' you said, and gave him a smile.

'' Yes. '' he said, and gave you a weak smile. He pulled you into another tight hug. After some time he pulled away. He looked into your eyes, and then he looked at your lips. Before you could do anything, Lloyd smashed his lips onto yours. You were shocked for a moment, but soon you closed your eyes and melted into the kiss. Soon you began to run out of air, so you pushed him back a little. But when i tried it, he pulled me back into the kiss. Then he slowly began to lay me down on the bed, and began kissing me a little harder. Then, something happened, that you thought would never happen. He liked my bottom lip, asking for permission. I granted him permission, and let his tongue in. His tongue left no place untoched. Soon you started to run out of breath, so you pushed him back. You both breathed heavily, and then looked at each other. You blushed bright red, and looked away from Lloyd.

'' That was.... Um. '' you said, trying to find the right words.

'' Amazing. '' Lloyd said, and looked at you with dreamy eyes.

'' Yeah. '' you said, but you couldn't help but smile just a little. Lloyd Laid down besides you, and wrapped his arms around you.

'' y/n. '' Lloyd said.

'' Yeah? '' you asked.

'' Don't ever leave me, i don't know what i would do without you. '' he said, and hugged you closer to himself. You looked at him, and smiled a little.

'' I'll never leave you Lloyd, as long you never leave me. '' you said, and hugged him back.

'' I would never leave you y/n. Your parents left you with me, so i have to protect you. '' Lloyd said. You giggled a little.

''But you're also the girl i love the most, so i don't want to lose you. '' Lloyd continued.

'' I love you too Lloyd. '' you said. Lloyd smiled at you, and laid on top of you. He used your chest as a pillow. It looked like he was listening to your heartbeat. You smiled, and began stroking his hair with your fingers. And you could see a smile creeping onto Lloyd's face.