Chapter 165

'' Wait until you're old, you'll see why it's so important. Tell me, Borg! Does it work! '' Garmadon shouted and grabbed Borg. 

'' Uh no, but the nanotechnology inside has an adverse effect. It not only shrinks your waistline but miniaturizes you as well. '' Borg explained.

'' You've made a shrinking pill? '' Zane asked confused. 

'' let me get this straight, you want us to get close to this guy who has armor that with a mere touch would make us toast and you want us to give him a pill!? '' Kai exclaimed. 

'' Precisely! '' Borg said excitedly. At that moment you looked shocked at Borg. 

'' Brother do you remember when both of us were on the same team? '' Garmadon asked Sensei Wu. 

'' Uh Yeah Uh old timers mind paying attention we're trying to save the world here! '' Jay shouted. 

'' You're right brother, on the playground when we were kids temple gate tigers. '' Sensei Wu said. 

'' I threw a mean curveball and your stick could threat the needle, we never lost. '' Garmadon said. 

'' so true, get us close ninja and we'll give the golden master his medicine. '' Sensei Wu said. You all smiled knowing Garmadon and Sensei Wu had a plan that could save us all, so we all began to work. 

'' Are we sure this is going to protect us? '' Kai asked.

'' If the Overlord's stone warriors used this against the first spinjutzu master, I see no reason we can't use them against those exact same powers. '' Garmadon said. Zane looked at PIXAL.

'' Here you take it. '' Zane said and gave PIXAL the statue. 

'' No, you are vital to this mission. Don't worry about me. '' PIXAL said. 

'' I shall see you again. '' PIXAL said and gave him a smile. 

'' Zane? Zane, we have to go. '' Garmadon said. 

'' You too y/n, we should use all the power we can get. '' Sensei Wu said. 

'' Yes Sensei. '' You said. You all took and armor and placed it on you. Just as soon as you had taken it on, it disappeared but you felt protected. 

'' Hey! The seal, it's broken! '' Lloyd shouted. 

'' Better late than never, go get them, ninja! '' Nya shouted. 

'' Ninja go! '' You all shouted and did the spinjutzu. It didn't take long before you entered the city. 

'' Feels like old time doesn't it? '' Sensei Wu asked Garmadon. 

'' Yes, it feels good. '' Garmadon said. Suddenly a huge hand appeared that was made out of roof tiles. It swung down as if it was going to smash us, which it was. But it didn't happen. 

'' I don't believe it, the armors working! '' Cole shouted. 

'' Keep going! We have to take the heat off the senseis '' Jay shouted and so you all ran off in a different direction. And soon you were face to face with the Overlord, but then he began attacking the people. 

'' We have to save the people! '' Lloyd said. 

'' We have to get the senseis closer! '' Kai then said. Suddenly A manhole cover lifted. 

'' People of Ninjago! Follow me. '' It was Skales. 

'' The snakes are on our side, great now I have seen it all! '' Jay said. You were baffled since you didn't have the best encounter with the serpentine.