Chapter 121

Important A/N: Remember guys I will not be updating from the 16th of July to the 22nd of July. I may or may not update next week before my best friend comes over.

----------------------------------------

'' I will try, But I don't promise anything. '' Miguel said 

'' That's good, now off to bed with you it's late. '' You said and placed him back on the floor. Miguel ran out of the room, only to come back. 

'' Goodnight y/n. '' Miguel said. 

'' Goodnight Miguel sleep well, '' you said. 

That night you laid awake thinking about Lloyd and the other guys, but mostly Lloyd. You broke down crying in your bed. 

'' Oh god Lloyd I'm so sorry, '' you said in a broken voice. You cried a little more, and without noticing you fell asleep. 

* NEXT MORNING *

'' Y/N!!! '' Someone shouted, and then you felt someone jump onto you. 

'' Oof '' you breathed out

'' y/n wake up '' It was Sophia.

'' I'm awake I'm awake. '' You said and sat up. 

'' Come on Dad made breakfast. '' Sophia said happily. 

'' Okay okay I'll be down in 2. '' you told her,

'' Okay, '' she said and jumped down the bed and ran out the room. You got dressed and walked into the kitchen where you saw Miguel and Sophia eating away happily. 

'' Good morning y/n! '' Gabriel happily greeted you. 

'' Morning Gabriel! '' you greeted him back. 

'' Here you go. '' Gabriel said and gave you a plate filled with your (F/BF). 

'' Thank you. '' You said and sat down and began eating, not long after Gabriel joined you. 

'' Y/n I have work today, could you go to the market and buy me a few things? '' Gabriel asked you. 

'' Yeah of course. '' 

'' Papa Can I go play at my friends' house today? '' Sophia asked. 

'' I guess you can, her house is just before the market. '' Gabriel said. 

'' Then you can come with me, Miguel. '' You said and looked at Miguel. 

'' Okay. '' Was the only thing Miguel said before going back to eating. 

* TIME SKIP *

You just dropped off Sophia at her friends' house, and now you were on your way to the market. Gabriel had given you a list of the things he needed. There were a lot of people, so you needed to keep track of Miguel. 

'' Miguel hold onto my hand. '' You said. 

'' Why? '' he asked. 

'' So I don't lose you, now come on. '' You said and grabbed Miguel's hand. You don't know why but you had a bad feeling like something bad was going to happen.