chapter 43

Lloyd's POV 

After Kai called the other guys, they came into the kitchen looking curious at us. 

'' What's up Kai? '' Jay asked. 

'' We need to help Lloyd, find a way to ask y/n out. '' He said.

'' Oh Lloyd got the hots for y/n. '' Cole said teasingly. 

'' Shut up Cole, '' i said. 

'' Come on guys, what's the best way to ask a girl out. '' Kai said.

'' Well my reaseach says, that you have to, gauge her interest. but also notice how often she touches you, and observe how she looks at you. and while talking to her, look directly at her. And when she needs help, help her out. And you need to make sure, you look ans smell nice. '' Zane explained. 

'' But you also need to approach the girl you like, which you already have. '' Jay said.

'' And keep the tone casual and fun, And then you ask her out. '' Kai smirked. 

'' But you need to be confident about it, But you also need to be rejected. '' Cole said serious. 

'' for once, i might take your advice, and use them. '' I said. Their advices were not half bad, and i think i might work out. Right then, y/n and nya walked into the kitchen

END OF FLASHBACK

'' What do you guys want something to eat? '' Cole asked. 

'' Actually, that's what we came for, right y/n. '' Nya said. 

'' Yep, '' you said popping the 'p'. We ended up going to the city nearby, to get something to eat. Since you were not as known, as the other ninjas, you didn't need to disguise youself. Then you found a place to eat. as we ate, the guys started talking about the adventures they had been on. Then i Laid my hand down on the seat, but Soon felt someone elses hand. Out of the corner of my eye, i could see it was y/n's hand. So i started stroking her hand. I could see she relaxed, and that made me happy. When All were done eating, we decided to walk around a little. I saw my hand was right beside y/n's, so i poked it with my little finger. She looked down, and saw my finger. She quickly grabbed it, with her own little finger, and we walked around like for the rest of the day. When we got back, we were All exhausted.

Y/n's POV

" Ugh, i'm so tired, i need to lay down for a bit. " I said, walked towards my room.

" Me too, " Lloyd said right behind me. I walked into my room, and Lloyd into his. 5 minutes later, i heard a knock on my door.

" Come in, " I said......