chapter 19

" coming! " you yelled back, you said goodbye to Lloyd. You walked over to the training grounds again, you saw that Zane was already there.

" hey Zane, what do you have for me. " you said.

" (f/n) strenght is a important thing to remember, when you have more then power. But you also need to concentrate on you powers. " Zane said, explaining the importance about your powers.

You understand what he meant, but what he wanted you to do. Didn't you know. He showed you what he wanted you to do, you did the same he did.

" now concentrate on your powers, the same powers as me which is ice. " he said, guiding you as much as he could. You started to concentrate on your powers, and slowly falling into another universe. Then you heard someone or something.

" (f/n) " said the mysterium voice.

" who's there? " you asked.

" (f/n) I am grandfather, and I am here to help you with your powers." He said. He explained to you he had the same powers as you, and he would help you as much as he could.

" now (f/n) I need you to close your eyes, and concentrate. " he told you, and you did as he told you to do. He bought your hands into his hands, and you began to concentrate. You felt the power flow through your fingers, soon you could feel a Ball of ice and snow form in your hands. Your grandfather remove his hands, you thought the Ball would disappaer but I didn't.

" very good (f/n), now try movin it around. " he told you, you did as he said to you. You switch it from hand to hand. Then you tried different fighting techiques, and you succsed.

" good (f/n), now try to freeze water into ice. " he said, forming a water bubble. You move your hands so their were barely even touching the bubbles. You concentrated on freezing the bubble, and slowly frost started to form on the bubble. You open your eyes fast, and the bubble immediately Froze. The ice Ball lande in your hands, and you were proud of what you had done. You looked at your grandfather with a huge Smile, he smiled back at you.

" well done (f/n), i am very proud of you. " he said, smiling at you.

" time is runing out (f/n), i am afraid you need to go. " he said, grabbing your hand senting you back to the real world.

----------------------------------------
Hope you enjoy this chapter
Love you guys