chapter 20

You were back in the real world again, you noticed your hands were surrounding a Ball of light. You move your hands under the Ball, and lifted it into the air. You swiped your hands out to the sides, and the Ball disappeard.

" so Zane, how did I do? " you asked him, while looking proud at him.

" you did very good (f/n), you actually did better then i expected. " he said, while looking at you with a proud Smile.

" you can go ahead and take a break, you did good today. " he said.

You walked back to the bounty, at the same time you were thinking about your grandfather. You didn't even notice, someone sneaking up behind you.

" boo", someone said behind you.

" AAAHHH!!!! ", you screamed, you were about to hit the person until you saw who is was.

" god Lloyd, why did you have to scare me like that. " you said, while sounding like a little kid who was pouting.

" sorry (f/n), but you are so easy to scare when you are deep in thoughts. " he said, while laughing a little.

You and Lloyd continued talking, until your break was over. This time it was Jay's turn.

" okay Jay, what are we doing. " you asked him.

" I will learn you, how you can connect with things and other people. " he said.

" cool, that sounds awsome. " you said, sounding excited.

" okay I brought one of mod machines, with me so you can training with that. " he said.

" now, i need you to concentrate on the machine okay. " he said, placing the machine infront of you.

" this machine doesn't work anymore, and you need to turn it on. " he said, telling you what you needed to do.

You placed a hand on the machine, you concentrated deeply. And again you were thrown into another universe. But this one was different, it was filled with computer screens and blue lightings. You looked down at the floor, small blue lines were all over the floor. You began to walk around until, you saw a hologram of a person walking towards you.

" hello (f/n), it's good to finally see you. " the person said.

" may i ask, who you are. " you asked, you had no idea how he knew you.

" oh yes, how rude of me. I am your Mother's brother. " he said, smiling at you.

" how come i've never heard of you? " you asked him.

" because, me and your mother have a complicated relationship to each other. " he said, looking at you with a sad Smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys do any of you know some cute/handsome/good Koreanese boy names because I really need some

But I hope you enjoy this chapter