Chapter 133

'' Seems like y/n is a tough challenge for you boys. '' Sensei Takiyama suddenly said from the doorway. 

'' No I think they're just going easy on me, '' you said and smirked. 

'' No I wasn't! '' Leon said right after. 

'' Oh I think you did. '' Mikey said. 

'' Did not! '' Leon said back. 

'' Did!~ '' Mikey said. 

'' Boys stop It doesn't matter If he went easy or not I had fun okay, '' you said. 

'' It may seem like you're ready for your training y/n, follow me. '' Takiyama said and walked towards the training grounds. You and the guys followed Sensei Takiyama. 

'' Today we will begin with some easy. '' Sensei Takiyama said and threw a bamboo staff at you. 

'' What am I supposed to do with this? '' you asked. 

'' You'll figure that out. '' He said and suddenly charged at you with his bamboo staff. You managed to dodge his first attack, but you weren't so lucky the second time. He attacked again and landed a blow on your leg. He kept landing hits on you, and you were beginning to get frustrated. 

'' Don't let your feeling take over you y/n remember why you're here. '' Sensei Takiyama said. Just then, Takiyama Hit right behind your knees and made you fall to the ground. 

'' Ow! That hurt! '' you said. 

'' You must keep yourself calm and collected in a stressed situation. '' Sensei Takiyama said and stood in front of you. 

'' That's kind of hard when you don't get a chance to attack your opponent, '' you said. Right after you said that Sensei Takiyama hit you on your head with his bamboo staff. 

'' OW! '' you said. 

'' patience y/n patience. '' was the only thing Takiyama said before he walked away. When he was gone, the guys came running over to you. 

'' Are you okay y/n? '' Mikey asked you while kneeling down beside you. 

'' Yeah I'm fine Just a bit sore I guess, '' you said and stood up. 

'' Are you sure? That was some pretty nasty hits. '' Leon asked. 

'' I'm fine really, but there are gonna be some nasty bruises, '' you said. You walked over to the stairs and sat down. 

'' Man that was worse than Sensei Wu, Now I understand how the other guys felt, '' you said to yourself. 

'' Hey y/n why did you come here? If I may ask. '' Hunter asked you.