chapter 35

You woke up the next morning, feeling protected and relaxed. You opened your eyes a little more, and saw Lloyd was still fast asleep. You were so happy Lloyd Let you sleep with him, he comforted you until you fell asleep. You began to play with his hair, while listening to him breathing. Slowly Lloyd started to wake up, but you continued playing with his hair. 

'' What are you doing (y/n)? '' He asked, in a sexy morning voice. 

'' N-nothing '' you said, and pulled your hands away quickly. He chuckled, and began brushing your hair with his fingers. You loved the feeling, and soon started to relax. 

'' (y/n) we need to get up, or else sensei will be mad. '' he said, looking down at you.

'' I don't want to '', you began to whine. You sat up in his lap, and crossed your arms over your chest. Lloyd sat up, and loosely wrapped his arms around your waist. 

'' I know i don't want to either, i'd rather stay in bed too '' he said and smiled. You smiled back, and began to play with his hair again. 

'' hey Lloyd guess what '', you said and pushed him down. 

'' What? '' he asked, looking confused at you.

'' you can't catch me! '', you said and got off of him and ran. 

'' C'mere you! '' you heard him Yell. You ran out of the room and onto the deck. You saw the other guys training, but that didn't stop from getting away from Lloyd. You looked back, to see Lloyd almost right behind you. 

'' I'm gonna get you (Y/n)~ '' Lloyd said. 

'' Never! '' you shouted, and began to speed up. You saw Kai up ahead, then an idea popped into your head. You stopped infront of Kai, without him noticing you. 

'' Okay Lloyd, come and catch me! '' you shouted. You could see his smirked, oh he was gonna get it. Right before Lloyd could catch you, You moved out of the way so he crashed right into Kai. You couldn't help but laugh, because it actually worked. You were laying on the deck laughing, you almost couldn't breath. 

'' Oh you're gonna at (y/n) '' he said, but you couldn't hear because of your laughter. He walked over to you, and kneeled down and began to tickle you. 

'' Hey no stop, that's against the rules. '' you said in between laughter. 

'' You didn't say anything about rules! '' he said. He continued tickling you, until you said you couldn't breath. You sat up and smiled at Lloyd, and Lloyd smiled back. It was such perfect moment, for you two. But of course it couldn't last.

'' Guys the Serpintine have been spotted in Ninjago city, we need to hurry. '' Nya shouted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you enjoyed this chapter for now ^_^