Chapter 147

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

You fought Jay, Cole, and Zane for some time until you saw light coming from the top of the building. All for of you stopped fighting and looked up at the golden light. 

' Must be Lloyd. ' you thought to yourself. 

Suddenly the light surrounded everything. It was so blinding, and suddenly you felt yourself falling. 

The next thing you know is that your laying on the ground. 

'' /n. '' you heard someone call out to you. 

'' y/n, '' they said again and shaking you. 

'' Mm. '' You stirred and began to open your eyes. 

You saw Zane and Cole in front of you. 

'' Zane? Cole? '' you said while sitting up. 

'' y/n! '' They shouted happily and hugged you. You were surprised, but smiled and hugged them back. They helped you up and started walking over to the others. 

'' y/n! '' The others ran over and hugged you. 

'' Where have you been? '' Kai asked you. 

'' Oh you know places, '' you said. 

'' y/n. '' you heard someone say. 

'' Sensei Wu! '' We all said. Just then you noticed the two other people behind him. 

'' Oh I'm sorry. I'm y/n l/n it's nice to meet you, '' you said and smiled at them. 

'' I'm Dr. Julien I'm Zane's father. '' Dr. Julien said. You were kind of taken aback but gave him a smile. 

'' I'm Misako. Lloyd's Mother. '' Misako said. This time you were shocked and stared at her with wide eyes. 

' I'm standing in front of my boyfriend's mother, what am I suppose to do!? ' you thought. 

'' I-It's nice to meet you, '' you said.

'' Where's Lloyd. '' Kai asked. As if on cue, Lloyd flew down from the sky on his dragon. 

'' Lloyd! '' everyone said. You stared at him not moving an inch. Everyone ran towards him and greeted him, well except for you. 

Just then. he noticed you. 

'' y/n... '' He said shocked. 

'' Hey Lloyd, '' you said and waved at him. Before you could react you were in Lloyd's arms. He was hugging you tightly. You were shocked but quickly hugged him back. You could feel tears welling up in your eyes. 

Suddenly Lloyd picked you and spun you around. 

'' You're back! You're finally Back! I was afraid you would never come back! '' Lloyd said. 

'' Lloyd! I'm getting dizzy! '' you said. Lloyd stopped spinning you around and looked you. Suddenly, Lloyd kissed you right on the lips. You were shocked but quickly kissed him back. You didn't know how much you missed his touch. You both pulled apart looking at each other. 

'' WOO!!! Go, Lloyd! '' You heard Jay shout behind you. You bright red and hid your face in his chest. He chuckled and placed his hand on your head. 

'' Lloyd. '' You heard a familiar voice say. Everyone looked up and saw...

Garmadon!!!

'' What happened? '' he asked. 

'' Dad/Garmadon! '' you and Lloyd said and ran over to him. 

'' Garmadon is that really you? '' Misako asked.  

'' Yes Misako. '' Garmadon said. 

'' Every ounce of evil, gone, '' she said. 

'' It's good to have you back, brother. '' Sensei Wu said. 

'' Wu! It's good to be back. '' Garmadon said. You smiled at the heart-warming reunion. You smiled and grabbed Lloyd's hand. He looked at you and smiled. 

'' I think we need to do some catching up. '' Misako said and took Garmadon's hand. You let go of Lloyd's hand so he could catch up with his family. 

'' You too y/n, I would like to get to know you better. '' Misako said and smiled at you. You smiled at her and grabbed Lloyd's hand again and walked with them. 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY GUYS! I may have been planning this so I would update on Valentine's day.