Chapter 115

A/N: Thank you so much to lillilycoops for collaborating with me on this chapter. Thank you so much lililycoops :)

Lloyd's POV

I woke up and looked at my side, and saw y/n still laying beside me. I smiled to myself knowing that she was okay. I decided to get up and get breakfast. I got up and walked to the kitchen where all the others were sitting talking to one another. 

'' Hey guys, '' I said. 

'' Hey, '' they all greeted back. I found some cereal and began to eat. 

'' So how is she? '' Cole asked. y/n and Cole were really good friends and were almost like brother and sister. 

'' I don't know, but I hope she's going to be okay. '' I said suddenly we all heard a loud bang. I looked at the others for a second, then stood up from my chair. First I looked in the bedroom, just to make sure it was y/n and not an intruder. y/n wasn't in the bed, and I noticed the bathroom door was closed. I tried to open the door, but y/n had locked it. I knocked on the door and asked: 

'' y/n are you okay? '' I waited for about 5 minutes for a response, and then she finally said something.

'' Go away Lloyd, I want to be alone right now, '' she said. y/n was acting weird and it was starting to worry me, so I forced the door open only to reveal y/n sitting on the floor crying. 

'' Oh god y/n are you okay!? '' I asked with extreme worry. Her eyebrows furrowed. 

'' it's none of your business Lloyd just go away, '' she asked sounding a little annoyed. I took a step towards her, but she moved even more into the wall. 

'' Not until you tell me what's wrong. '' I said kind of sternly. 

'' Lloyd... I said... GO AWAY!!! '' She yelled and threw a handheld mirror she had had in her hand the whole time. It shattered into pieces, but I didn't feel anything hit me. When I looked at y/n again and saw that one piece of the mirror had left a cut on one of her eyebrows. ( just like Jay's for an example. ) 

'' Oh my god y/- '' I said before I was cut short. 

'' Don't touch me, I'm a monster, '' she said and walked past me. I just stood frozen, trying to proceed what she just said. 

y/n's POV

' I'm a monster, he will never forgive. ' I ran into my and Lloyd's room locked the door and started packing my things. When I was done, I took the necklace my parents gave me and opened the window. 

'' I'm sorry Lloyd, but I can never forgive myself for what I did. '' I said and jumped out the window, and ran away from everything that I knew. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, guys, it's been a long time since I last posted something, but the exams are killing me. But the good news is that the written part of it is over.