chapter 8

You just got out of the bathroom, walking down the hallway not paying attention to where you were going. Soon you bumped into someone who were walking by, you turn around to say sorry to the person, until you realizing who you've bumped into. It was Lloyd.

" s-sorry Lloyd, i didn't mean to bump into you. " you said blushing a little, but Lloyd didn't seem to notice it. ' thank god for that he didn't notice it ' you thought '.

" it's okay (f/n). Hey i was going to play some video games, wanna play with me ". Lloyd asked you, and of course you acceptere the offer.

" okay, but don't come crying to me when you lose. " you said, crossing your arms and smirked at Lloyd.

" oh, your on (f/n). " Lloyd smirked as you walked to the gaming room. You two played all kinds of games for hours, without you two noticing it started to get dark outside. You started to get sleepy, so sleepy that you didn't feel yourself falling asleep on Lloyd. Lloyd felt something hit his shoulder, he turned his head to see what it was. Lloyd blushed when he saw it was your head laying on his head, he smiled and shut down the game. He took you in his arms and carried you to his room, he layed you down on the bed carefully not to wake you up. He looked over at the Windows and saw that it was really late, he decided to go to bed too so he layed down beside you and he covered you both in the blanket. Lloyd soon fell asleep he was stroking your cheek gently, he stopped stroking your cheek and layed your head on his chest. After that he fell asleep with your head on his chest.

---------------------------------------------------
Hey guys i hope you will enjoy this chapter. I still want your opinion on this story, and i hope i am doing a good job
See ya guys next time.