chapter 71

'' Y/N!!!!! ''Kioshi and Haruko yelled, and ran towards you. You opened your arms, and let them run into them. You hugged them tightly, not letting them go.

'' Are you two okay? They didn't do anything to you did they? '' you asked them.

'' They didn't hurt us in any way. They let us go, after you began to fight them. '' Kioshi said. 

'' Kioshi, Haruko. I am so sorry you had to see me like that. '' you said and hung your head. 

'' it's okay y/n, we still love you. '' Haruko said and hugged you. 

'' Yeah. And what you did was awesome, you have to teach me that. '' Kioshi said with a sparkle in his eyes. You laughed. You looked at Lloyd, and smiled at him.

'' Kai? Could you please take Kioshi and Haruko home please. I need to talk to Lloyd. '' you asked Kai. 

'' Of course. Come on kids. '' Kai said and lead them out of the room. Lloyd sat down on the bed beside me. He took my hand in his, and gave it a tight squeeze. 

'' I've missed you y/n. So much. '' he said, and looked you in the eyes.

'' I missed you too Lloyd. '' you said and smiled. He slowly leaned in towards you, and you did the same. Soon you felt his soft lips on yours. Tears streamed down your face, and you wrapped your arms around him. He pulled away, and looked at you.

'' Hey i'm here, so don't cry. '' he said, and dried your tears. 

'' I'm just so happy, it can't help it. '' you said and laughed. He alughed too, and kissed you again. You laid down on the bed, and slowly started to fall asleep. 

'' Sweet dreams y/n. '' Lloyd said before you fell asleep.

(NEXT DAY)

I woke up, feeling someone laying beside you. You looked over, and saw Lloyd laying there. But then you saw Kioshi and Haruko laying with you two. You smiled at them, and then woke up Lloyd. 

'' Lloyd wake up. '' you said and shook him. 

'' What is it y/n? '' Lloyd said, and sat up on his elbows.

'' Look '' you said, and pointed towards Kioshi and Haruko. He gave a little chuckle. 

'' Don't they look cute? '' you asked him. 

'' They look like they're our children. '' he said, and smiled at you. You blushed, and looked at them again. 

'' mm. '' you said, and smiled. After a few minutes, both Kioshi and Haruko began to wake up.