chapter 65

A/N: i don't own the gif.

A/N: Hey my beautiful ninjas. Before you read this chapter, i just want to say something important. My finals are coming up, so i may not be able to update as much. But i will do evrything within my power, to get time to update. Thank you very much.

You three finally arrived at the waterfall, and it was beautiful. 

'' How do you guys find this place. '' You asked them. 

'' Our mother took us here one time, and we just kept coming here ever since. '' Kioshi said to you. You saw Haruko run over to the water edge. 

'' Haruko be careful! '' you shouted to her. 

'' y/n come and look, there's fish in the water! '' Haruko shouted back to you. Kioshi ran over to her, and you walked over to them. 

'' y/n look how pretty they are. '' Haruko said. She reached her hand into the water, and just barely touched the back of the fishes.

'' Hey look over there. That one is all black. '' Kioshi said, and pointed towards a black fish. 

'' Sometimes i wish we could take the fishes out of the water without killing them. '' Haruko said and pouted. 

'' Well, maybe i know a way. '' You said, and smiled at them. 

'' Really! how? '' Kioshi asked you. You smiled at him. You swirled your hand around, and created a bubble. You held the water bubble between your hands. And in the water bubble were a fish, just swimming around like nothing happened. 

'' Wow. '' both Kioshi and Haruko said at the same time. 

'' Can i pet it? '' Haruko asked you. 

'' Go ahead. '' you said with a smile. Haruko reached her hand into the water bubble, and started to pet the little fish. Soon you had to put the fish into the water. 

'' Hey y/n can you do anymore cool tricks. '' Kioshi asked you. 

'' I don't know, but i can try. '' you said, and stood up and walked into the water. You made som movements, and you flung the water up into the air. It was like you did ballet. You showed them many more tricks, until you got tired. 

'' That was so cool y/n, i wish i could do that! '' Haruko said, with sparkling eyes. 

'' y/n do you wanna eat dinner with us tonight? '' Kioshi asked you. You looked at him with a smile. 

'' That's sounds wonderful Kioshi. '' you said. 

'' Yay!!! '' Haruko shouted, and hugged you. After that, all three of you decided to go home. You had to tell Jerry, you were gonna eat dinner with Kioshi and Haruko. When you had told Jerry that, Kioshi led you to their home. 

'' Hi mom, we brought y/n with us. '' Kioshi shouted. Then a small woman poked her head out. 

'' Oh you must be y/n, it's nice to finally meet you. '' The woman said, and smiled.

'' It's nice to meet you too miss. '' yuo said, and returned her smile.