chapter 15

" i am, but i'm gonna Miss you guys so much. " you said, smiling a sad smile.

" we are gonna Miss you too Honey, but remember we will always be with you. " you mom said, also smiling a sad smile.

You hugged her, and she hugged you back.

" now, you need to get dressed before Lloyd gets here. " your mom, remembering that you're still in PJ.

First you took a shower, thenbyou got dressed. You decided to set your up in a ( hair style ), so it wouldn't get in the way. Then you walked to your room, to pack the Last things that you needed. When you were done, you heard a knock on the door. Your dad got the door, you walked downstairs with your bag. He opened the door, and as planned Lloyd was standing at the door.

" good morning mr. (L/n), is (f/n) ready? " Lloyd asked.

" i am right here, and ready to go. " you said, stepping in beside your dad.

" that's great, i will give you a minute to say goodbye to your parents. " Lloyd said, and walked outside to wait. You turned to your parents, and you hugged them like you never hugged them before. You were on the Bridge of tears, you could feel how they were making their to your eyes. You let go of your parents, only to see that you were not the only one crying. Even your dad was crying, and you have never seen him cry before. You dried your tears and smiled, they smiled back at you.

" Well, i guess this is goodbye for now. " you said, looking at them with sad eyes.

" we'll Miss you (f/n), remember to keep the necklace close to you. " your mom said.

" i will, goodbye for now. " you said, and started walked while looking at your parents. When you got outside, you dried your eyes for tears. In the corner of your eye, you saw Lloyd coming towards you. You turned towards him smiling, but you could not hide anything from him.

" hey, you are (f/n). " Lloyd asked, you nodded.

" i'm fine, i'm just gonna Miss them really much. " you said, looking him in the eyes.

" it's gonna be okay, i know how you feel. " Lloyd said, and hugged you. Then you remember how, Lloyd lost his father to the great devourer. You hugged, like you did to your parents.

" we should get going, we don't wanna make sensei wait. " Lloyd said, taking your hand in his.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry i haven't updated as Early as i used to, but i have been playing Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time. It's a really good game, you guys should try it sometime. But i hope you enjoy this chapter.