Chapter 123

A/N: I am so sorry for being away for so long, but I just got home from my families vacation house yesterday. After the week with my best friend my family wanted to get away for a while, at first I didn't wanna go but my best friend convinced me to go. But I'm back now!

You launched yourself at him and attacked him, but he blocked it and sent you flying back. 

'' You are quite interesting Sweetcheeks. '' The man said. You didn't say anything in return. You ran at him again, and he did the same, but at the last second you jumped up and created lighting and sent it his way. It missed him by an inch, but the lighting cracked open the ground and made him fall. You landed in front of him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. 

'' What do you want from this town?  '' you asked angrily.

'' What Can't I have little fun once in a while. '' He said and smirked at you. This shocked you, this guy did all this just because he thought it was fun. You got so angry at him you threw to the side and kicked and he flew back. You stomped your foot into the ground angrily and a stone wall and he smashed into it hard. 

'' I can't believe you do this for fun, what about the people who live there. '' You shouted at him. 

'' Ugh. '' was the only thing he said as he tried to stand up. 

'' Why Are you trying to ruin these peoples lives. '' You shouted. You couldn't control your feelings at the moment, which meant you couldn't control your powers that well. You threw the poor guy around like he was ragdoll. You were breathing heavily and could almost not stand up. You looked at the guy laying on the ground still breathing. You had no intention of killing him, just give him a warning. You walked over to him and stood before him.

'' You will never hurt this town again do you hear me! '' you shouted at him. You decided to walk back to the town, but after you took a few steps, you fell down and everything blacked out. The last thing you heard someone calling your name,  but you were too weak to respond to the person. 

-------------------------------------

I'M BACK EVERYONE I'M SORRY FOR BEING AWAY FOR SO LONG!!!!!