Chapter 118

A/N: First of, I'm very sorry for being away from for so long. But my exams are finally done, and I'm done with school for now. 

'' So... What did you do and how did you do it? '' The man asked. 

'' Please do not freak out when I say this... But I'm actually an elemental master of every element there is. '' You told the man. 

'' Oh no... '' Was the only thing the man said. 

'' Is there something wrong Sir? '' you asked him. 

'' It's probably good that you held a low profile around here. '' the man said. 

'' Why's that if I may ask? '' you said and raised an eyebrow. 

'' You see elemental masters aren't welcome here after an elemental master destroyed half of our city. '' The man told you. 

'' I'm sorry to hear that, but I'm not here to destroy anything or anyone, '' you told the man. 

'' Then, why are you here? '' the man asked. 

'' I got into a fight with someone who is dear to me, and I ran away. And now I'm just trying to get as far away as possible. '' You told the man. 

'' I know I can't run away forever and I have to face him again, but I can't bring myself to do it now. '' You continued. The man nodded as if he understood you. 

'' Do you know anyone you can stay with? '' the man suddenly asked which caught you off guard. You haven't even thought about where you would be staying. 

'' No I do not know anyone around here, and I don't have anywhere to stay, '' you told him. 

'' If you continue to keep a low profile around here, I will let you stay with me because you helped me. '' the man said. Your face lit up like a thousand lights altogether. 

'' Thank you very much, Sir, '' you said. The man smiled at you. 

'' Now come on, let's go to my house. Oh, and just as a warning. I do have kids. '' The man said. 

'' That won't be a problem, Sir, I can take care of them for you if you want. '' You said. 

'' That would be really great, it's hard to find a babysitter for my kids since they are a bit wild. '' He said. 

'' But no talking about your powers unless you know that we're alone. '' The man said with a serious tone. 

'' Understood Sir, '' you said. 

You reached the man's house, which wasn't big, but not small either. 

'' Miguel! Sophia! I'm home! '' The man shouted. Then you heard a pair of feet running around the corner. 

'' Dad! '' They both screamed and jumped and hugged him. 

Just then, they saw you...

---------------------------------------

I'm really sorry for being gone for so long, but my exams were stressing me out and I really needed to focus on them.