Chapter 62

Y/n's POV

" Wait y/n as in y/n l/n, the legendary ninja. " Raph said. And looked at you with big eyes.

" What do you mean by legendary? I mean I am a ninja,but I don't think I'm legendary. " I said to them. At this point I was confused, what did they mean by legendary?

" Jerry do you think we should tell her? " Raph asked Jerry.

" I don't think this is the right time, maybe later when she has recovered her strength. " Jerry said.

Normal POV

" Actually if it doesn't bother you too much, I would like to walk around the village if that's okay. " You said, and looked at jerry.

" Well okay, but don't run around to much. We can't have passing out again. " Jerry said to you.

" I won't " you said, and stood up from the bed. You walked over to the door, and a step outside. When you stood outside the door, you could see kids running around play. You knew they knew village better then you, so you decided to follow them. Your energy was slipping up, luckily there was a fountain you could sit on. You looked around, then you closed your eyes, and started to hum a song. Just then you felt someone tugging your clothes. You looked down, to see two kids, a boy and a girl.

" Hello, is there anything I can help you with? " You asked them.

" See! I told you she was nice! " The girl said to the boy.

" Miss could you help us get our ball, it fell into fountain and we can't reach it. " The boy asked you.

" Of course, just wait a second. " You said. You turned around, and spotted the ball. It had sunken to the bottom. Without thinking, you used your powers to lift the ball out of the water, and dried it.

" Here you go, as good as new. " You said, and handed the ball to the boy.

" Wow you're amazing miss, how did you do it! " The girl shouted excited.

" It's just a talent that I have. " You said, and poked her nose gently.

" Now go on and play, before it gets too dark. " You said, and smiled to them.

" Okay! And thank you again miss. " The boy said, and waved at you.

" My pleasure. " You said, and waved back.

" I have to say, that was pretty impressive. " A voice said. You looked up to see a guy, around the same age as you.

" Narh. I'm just happy I could help. " You said.

" So how did you do it? " He asked you. But before you could answer, he said.

" Don't tell me you're an elemental ninja. " He said.

" Actually I am. " You said. You didn't know the guy, so you had to be careful what you say to him.

" So you're the elemental ninja of water, or something like that? " He asked you.

" You could say that I am. " You said. You weren't lying, you just didn't tell him you could master all of the elements.

" Awesome! So is there anything else you can do, with your powers. " He asked you. And the questions kept coming, and coming.