Chapter 94

'' Very funny y/n, '' Kai said and tried to stand up straight, but with no luck.

'' HAHAHA!!! '' you were standing up, but you were holding on the railing because you were laughing so hard.

'' Take this! '' Cole said and threw a rock at you.

'' Hey! '' you said barely dodging the rock.

'' Oh you're gonna pay for that, '' you said and started creating snowballs. You just fired snowballs everywhere, you didn't actually see if they hit someone. But what you just saw was hilarious. Jay had just gotten up and snowball hit him right in the face, and he fell right back.

'' Oh come on! '' he shouted and threw his arms up into the air. Everyone just laughed.

'' Hey y/n! How about you train with us. '' Cole asked you.

'' Okay if you want me to kick your ass, '' you said and jumped from the railing down to the deck.

'' Heh, like you can. '' Kai said. All the guys stood in a circle around you. You all stood still until Jay started attacking you. You made a backflip and kicked Jay in the back and made him fall. Just then Cole attacked you with his scythe from behind you. He swung the scythe sideways, but you jumped and landed on the scythe.

'' Now Kai! '' Cole said and you turned your head. As you turned your head, you saw fireballs heading towards you.

" AAAHHH!!!! " You screamed and quickly jumped out of the way. The guys created made a circle around you so you were unable to escape. You looked in every direction to find an escape, and you finally found one. You ran towards Cole and jumped up, and kicked him back. You did that to Kai and Jay too. But when you reached Zane he naturally fought back. But you did the same. You jumped up into the air, kicked him in that back, and whipped around. Right then and there you were surrounded by some kind of light. It took you a second to figure out what was going on, when it finally clicked. You were doing spinjitzu. FREAKING SPINJITZU. You stopped, and saw that everyone was looking at you.

" I did it, " you said quietly, looking at your hands.

" I DID IT! I LEARNED HOW TO DO SPINJITZU!! " You shouted.

" You finally did it y/n, we're proud of you. " Cole said and placed you in his shoulder. Just then, Lloyd came out to see what was going on.

" What's going on out here? " Lloyd asked.

" Y/n just learned to do spinjitzu on her own. " Kai said.