chapter 58

You both pulled away from each other. You lokked at Lloyd, and smiled at him. He did the same, and brought you into his arms. You could hear his heart beat, it was a really nice sound.

'' Hey wanna walkaround in here for a bit? '' Lloyd asked you. 

'' Yeah why not, i think a can hear a waterfall not long from here. '' you said, Looking in the direction towards the sound. 

'' Let's see if we can find it then. '' he said. You to began walking towards the sound of water, and soon you came to a beautiful waterfall. 

'' Omg Lloyd! Look how beautiful it is! '' you said, not beliveing how beautiful is was. 

'' But not as beautiful as you y/n. '' Lloyd said. You blushed bright red.

'' Lloyd why would you say something like that!? '' you shouted at him, still blushing bright red.

'' Because it is true. To me you're the most beautiful girl i've ever met. '' he said, and took you into his arms. You just hid your face with your hands. 

'' Aww are you shy y/n. '' Lloyd teased you. 

'' Don't tease me about it '' you said, and tried to get away from him. You finally managed to get away from him, and ran towards the waterfall. 

'' Hey don't fall in, i don't want you to drown. " Lloyd said. But you just continued running. When you got closer to the waterfall, you saw that there a Stone bridge.

" Lloyd come here, I found a Stone bridge! " you called out to him. When he got over to you, you saw his eyes widened.  You decided to be brave, and took a step into the Stone bridge.

" y/n be careful, and don't fall into the water. " he said, and followed you. He took your hand, and walked a little further into the bridge.

" hey Lloyd, watch this. " you said. You made small water balls, and started throwing them around you and Lloyd. 

Then you took a step onto the water, but you didn't sink. You looked at Lloyd, and took his hand.

" woah y/n! What are you doing. " he asked you confused.

" dance with me Lloyd. " you said, and pulled him towards you. He just laughed, but agreed to do so. He wrapped his arms around your waist. And you wrapped yours around his neck. You two just swayed from side to side, enjoying the moment. You leaned your head on Lloyd's chest, and he leaned on your head.